aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    Unfortunately, no if it's outside of my country (Malaysia) since Paypal's safest way to do transaction for both sides.
    I do know the link can somehow let you use your credit card through PayPal without having really to be a PayPal member? Sign in as guest or something. But I can understand if some of you cannot use PayPal because of certain reasons, so please don't stress yourself about it... I mean, I really know you wanted to help >_< So thank you~
    Yes ,,that is right there is an option on their site to do that,,,I think they charge 1.50$ to use the feature,,your card must be in good standing and active,,,,the details are all on the page....on your cards monthly invoice it will say "Paypal pre-authorized payment" with the amount ...and the exchange rate for the money over into US funds...pretty easy to do ...

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Suzuki-sanUsami (L2)Kakashi (L10)
    Itachi (L5)Urahara (L7)Ukitake (L6)
    Boa Hancock (L6)Sanji (L9)Law (L10)
    I'll set up a small monthly donation at the very end of the month. It won't be much because I haven't been able to work since fracturing my spine a few years ago, but I do receive a small monthly allowance and I want to help. I have to wait because I don't have any extra money until then.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Away for a bit this weekend, will post updates by Monday.
    Donations may have been slow during the past 24 hours but still thank you so much everyone!

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Hiroki (L4)Yukina (L8)(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Ciel (L9)Tsuruga (L9)Kumaguro
    Suzuki-sanIason (L9)Riki (L9)
    Been a long time member and have enjoyed the service all this time. Glad to subscribe. I would hate to see this site close.

Side note: May I suggest patreon.com as a platform as well. I am cool with PayPal but some can't use it.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by pandorina View Post
    Been a long time member and have enjoyed the service all this time. Glad to subscribe. I would hate to see this site close.

Side note: May I suggest patreon.com as a platform as well. I am cool with PayPal but some can't use it.
    Patreon is not a good option at the moment because it takes 5% of fees, and then on top of that PayPal and apparently everything else is another 5%, about 10% fees taken from the total (which is what I read from reviews)?

Thank you so much for subscribing and suggestion but yes, I have looked into Patreon (my first option that I looked into actually but was suggested ko-fi.com)

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

I have updated the amount needed on the first page and will put out another list of donors some time later this week or next. All new donors have been updated to Contributor's status in the forum unless I can't find your username versus your email address (already sent an email to ask for those I don't know).

Thinking to edit/upgrade on this Contributor's status some time soon and give other perks/boost (please don't expect too much but I want and will try my best to give something back at least)... however, I will mention this next time since I have to plan it out a bit. Will also give forum points by end of this month. Thank you to everyone who donated and thinking to donate~

Extreme Yaoi Guru

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Kurosawa (L4)Adachi (L4)

Discord, tumblr... nothing can replace AarinFantasy. *cries* Best of luck to us! This place is like a second home... I've made a lot of wonderful friends here, received endless love from people here, and hope that it can stay. =)

As for points... I think the inflation kind of killed the system, but there's not much to do about it now... and the card system is such a big part of AF, although I think it uses a lot of the server? I'd hate to see it go...

I'm a bit late with my donation this time... definitely not online as much as I used to be, but still want the forum to stay if possible. <3

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Aoba (L12)Aurite (Chevalier Aurite) (L4)Perlite (Chevalier Perlite) (L4)
    Legion (L7)Anders (L4)Reisi Munakata (L9)
    Prompto Argentum (L9)Gladiolus Amicitia (L9)Noctis Lucis Caelum (L9)

Hey aarin I'm not really active here anymore but I've always loved this site and I will subscribe as soon as possible. Don't have much money coming in right now but hopefully next month I will have a more stable job and can help keep this site alive because I would hate to see it close.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Suzuki-sanUsami (L2)Kakashi (L10)
    Itachi (L5)Urahara (L7)Ukitake (L6)
    Boa Hancock (L6)Sanji (L9)Law (L10)
    So I just set up a $3 monthly donation from my Paypal and I didn't see any place to put my username. The email I use to log into Aarinfantasy is different from my Paypal so if you see an email that starts with bluefo***** (asterisks for privacy) that's me.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenka View Post
    So I just set up a $3 monthly donation from my Paypal and I didn't see any place to put my username. The email I use to log into Aarinfantasy is different from my Paypal so if you see an email that starts with bluefo***** (asterisks for privacy) that's me.
    You can PM Aarin all the details of all she'll need to know ..I did that myself...
    put your forum name and email in that and what your's was that paypal used ....
    you can let her know you want just your forum info to be used in the donor list...a few letters of it shows up on the public list ...the first of your user name and the last part of your email ...eg "" B- - -@gmail ..that kind of thing
    and there you go !..

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast