aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S066) Takato SaijouRyūko (L8)Ran (L3)
    Shion M (L3)
    Shared the post in my local yaoi lovers group I admin, and donating at ko-fi Thank you Aarin-sama!

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Zhongli (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L9)Dan Heng (L9)
    Kaeya (L10)Kurose (L8)Alhaitham (L9)
    Spacer 1Pray for JapanSpacer 1
    I just buy coffee on Ko-fi! Subscribe using PayPal balance is so unnecessary complicated so it is only one time for now. I will figure it out how to subscribe without card later.

Like all other social network I have been member I rarely active here (maybe that's why my art on dA only had tens something views?) But from time to time I still come back to this lovely forum. It's part of my memory, part of my teenage year, and part of what I am today. I am not going to stay still and see this forum going down without doing anything at all!

I wish us all the best!

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_003_(3)topright
    DS_003_(4)bottomleftDS_003_(5)bottommiddleDS_003_(6)bottomright
    David Krause (L9)Asano Katsuya (L9)Shinohara Keiji (L9)
    @Aarin: I hope you got my Email

edit: see it...

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

@Padfoot ; @CoffeeCup ; @SakuraHime ; @LuciferxDamien @allegoria ; @NeoAnimeHaven ;
    Got everyone's email and names down correctly Thank you!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Itachi (L10)Sasuke (L12)Naruto (Kyuubi) (L10)
    Griffith (L1)Star 1 (Silver)Guts (L1)
    Flower 1 (Pink)Matsukawa Sougorou (L9)Sephiroth (L12)

Starting March I can subscribe monthly. I bought coffee for this month, but I didn't think that the monthly thing might be preferable. Is it ok if I can contribute monthly till August? My job ends then and I don't know if/when I'll be able to get a new job. I don't want to make a promise that I can't keep (meaning contributing in the months after August since I won't have a job).

Good luck! Thank you for everything! Thank you everyone for helping too!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

omg! I feared this might happen one day so I will try anythign to help! I jsut kind of got a "90% confirmation" of being admitted to a dual study program, which means I might have to move soon so I need to save any cent I can for now ;___;

but after I moved I will actually be paid while I study and finishing those studies I have a 100% assurance to be hired by the company unlimited, though it will take 3 years... I hope the forum will survive until that time!! I might be able to donate a small amoutn monthly once the move and everything would be done but until then (September this year) I need to keep my money together sadly I donated a few times in the past when I could afford it and would definitely continue if I can again! I really hope others can jump in for the forum, too!!

thank you to everyone who already donated and who will donate in the future!!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Dear @darkfaith ; @bronakopdin ; and everyone who is in similar situation...
    Please take care of your priorities first. I wouldn't want anyone to feel bad or in any kind of bad situation because of this donation. At least I can say... we are okay for March 2019.

I was listing in my Excel sheet every donor's name, setting all to Contributors status in the forum first and still waiting on for some people to confirm their names before I can put them out. What makes this different from previous donation is that I want to list down the numbers so everyone will know how much we received and still need, and that way I think it's more transparent.

Tbh I wanted to get that done faster but I went out to do some work related things today. In the evening, I attended a family dinner outside since it's the last day of Lunar New Year today.... but then I realized.... I didn't get enough sleep and rest for one whole day, so I think I will have to get some rest now and continue with the donation updates tomorrow and also a fansub that I wanted to put out soon. There are so many things I want to say too, I will be back tomorrow for it~ Thanks everyone~

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    @aarinfantasy @sumire007. Thanks for clearing that up! I was curious about that. ^^ Good to know about Patreon, though. I'm glad you found an alternative in the mean time.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Itachi (L10)Sasuke (L12)Naruto (Kyuubi) (L10)
    Griffith (L1)Star 1 (Silver)Guts (L1)
    Flower 1 (Pink)Matsukawa Sougorou (L9)Sephiroth (L12)

Thank you @aarinfantasy;! Please take care of yourself and rest! Be happy, healthy & well! Thank you for everything that you do and for your hardwork, but please don't exhaust yourself! Resting and having time for you is important too! I wish you all the best!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Hey everyone! A quick update before I go off for a bit today:
    So Dai-kun just got back to me about cost savings for the server and talked to the host about server migration, we should be able to save $140 more. The host have checked the forum's info and find that we can downsize it without having to affect load time and all. The server migration will happen as soon as Dai-kun is ready with it or maybe March. He will need to have free time that day to make sure all goes well.
    So for now, I will put April's goal down to $660 instead of $800. Thank you once again for everyone who donated so far!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast