aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyjour View Post
    I'm trying to do a monthly subscription...

I chose the "Subscribe using a debit or credit card" option (I don't want to use my PayPal account because there's not much in there, atm). But on the next page, even though there's a form to fill out for credit card info, it's showing as a "PayPal Checkout" and seems to be forcing me to "Create your PayPal account" before I can complete my subscription...

I've never seen this before when selecting a credit/debit card option, so I'm a bit confused... Help/clarification, please?
    I can explain it a bit ...if you already do have a paypal account you can "add a card" or link it with your bank account...paypal will then transfer the funds over ...it does seem to be an automatic response by paypal itself...

I use my paypal that way ...my donation comes right out my bank account through paypal and put here for the forum..

I would suggest to link your account or credit card/debit card to your Paypal..it is very straight forward and easy to do...
    I hope that helps some....

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Iason Mink (L8)Sebastian (L6)Urahara (L4)
    Zangetsu (L4)Szayel (L5)Gin (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Chad (L2)Soubi (L2)
    @lemur7 - Thanks very much for the explanation/help!

I linked my credit card to PayPal, but I'm still running into a problem...

When I choose the credit/debit card option, it's still trying to make me "create" a PayPal account before I can complete the subscription. There's no option to "login"...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Iruka (L8)
    Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Fei Long (L10)
    Kakashi (Hokage) (L9)Kakashi (L8)Kakashi (L7)

i can't image Aarinfantasy is closed
    this AF forum is my drug! highly drug dosage almost everyday

i used to pay here monthly in the past but my bank has problem with my limited spending *SIGH*

i joined Ko.fi.com today (monthly) under my username: Mrs. Kakashi

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Neyjour View Post
    @lemur7 - Thanks very much for the explanation/help!

I linked my credit card to PayPal, but I'm still running into a problem...

When I choose the credit/debit card option, it's still trying to make me "create" a PayPal account before I can complete the subscription. There's no option to "login"...
    that is odd ...all I can suggest is to wait a little bit an try again..could be paypal needs you to confirm the added card to your account by email(they send you one) and just needs a bit of time to get the info in the database.....

Extreme Yaoi Guru

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

@Neyjour

I think you need to create PayPal account with your debit/credit card

If you want to buy or donate with your debit/credit card under PayPal
    PayPal is faster pay with your bank account and debit/credit card

When you are on PayPal account, there is your select choices:
    Pay with
    Bank account
    Debit/Credit cards
    PayPal

If you don't want to use PayPal then use/pick Debit/Credit card

My PayPal account have my bank account and debit card and credit card including PayPal
    but I order/buy/donate on PayPal account, I choose my debit/credit card.

PayPal is like quickest wire money for USA and other countries (where PayPal are permitted)
    I hope it is clearly? Cross my fingers *^__^*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@charo - But I already have a PayPal account. Do I seriously need to create another one just for this subscription?? That can't be right...

Just for clarity: I have a PayPal account, that now has my credit card linked to it. Also, I got email confirmation that it had been added/linked.

1- Go to the AarinSecret website.

2- Select the amount I want to donate monthly (from the dropdown menu) and then click "Subscribe".

3- One the next page I click on the "Subscribe" button for the "Subscribe using a debit or credit card" option.

4- On the next page, there is no option to login to my existing PayPal account... Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing:

Yaoi Lover

Savings

@Neyjour; try clicking the "pay with paypal" ...then when it pops up choose your debit card/credit card as the source to take funds..once you get to the end
    I don't know why I didn't think before .....I was on ebay and was paying an auction...then I though "Oh dear god...I only answered the person half way" ,,that should help you ...I'm so sorry I forgot a step ....

okay here is how you do it go to https://www.aarinsecret.com/ in the little donate box choose the monthly one in the little drop down choose your amount ..goes from 1$-20$...then press the subscribe button it will take you to a page like the one below

once you click on the login in to subscribe your credit card/debit card will also show..then choose that to pay with ..in your account to will say "pay with existing funds" or "linked card/account"... you click the option you want to use...

the example I used is for 5$ but the amount on your page(s) will show your amount

EDIT: I've removed any personal info on the image ...the oranged out boxes are Aarin's info of her shop(?) and the site name...all else is intact as you will see it
    Last edited by lemur7; 09-07-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: because I'm frog tarded

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aaaand... done! Finally!

Ah... I also can't believe I didn't think to choose the PayPal option (instead of the Credit/Debit). Thinking about it now, it makes sense. You have to pay via PayPal regardless, and the Credit/Debit option is just for those who don't have a PayPal account yet. *headdesk*

I guess since I've never linked the two together before, my brain was still stuck on "one or the other"... not using one via the other. :P

Thanks so much for your help, guys! I really appreciate it!

EDIT: @lemur7 - just saw your edit... "because I'm frog tarded". Ditto that. When I read your post I was like, "Oh god, I'm so dumb".
    Last edited by Neyjour; 09-06-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Neyjour
    Last edited by charo; 09-07-2019 at 07:17 AM. Reason: charo removed PayPal picture sample to respect Aarinfantasy's request. *^__^*

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

@Neyjour ; @lemur7 ; @charo ;
    Ahh ;;; Glad it's solved now as I was not here a bit earlier to see all the messages above.
    Thank you for helping each other and the forum!
    Also, if possible... please be really careful about screenshooting your PayPal account since I'm worried about it, and can remove it once the problem is solved perhaps? (maybe I am just a bit paranoid haha)

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast