Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Happy New Year and some changes

Happy new year everyone!

It's a brand new year and there are a few things that I've changed and planned to do. As you can see, I have changed the forum banner for a start (yes... after like so many years ^___^;. The previous banners weren't really done by me, so these new banners are going back to my classic design (around 2005) but with the latest anime/manga artworks by respective manga artists. I'm sorry if it's not as good as the previous ones, but I felt it's really time to change them to something we all can relate to. I also added my other sites like social media, online shop and magazine site to the side bar of the forum, so feel free to join or follow me there.

There are some fansubs that have yet to be completed but thanks to someone (you will know who next time), I should be able to complete them this year. Please whack me for it! LOL

I got a lot of love calls for AarinSecret magazine too in emails/messages and even some of you I met at events. I really appreciate you liking it, and so I will see if there's any opportunity for me to revive it. I announced stopping it a year ago because of a personal issue that was bugging me for over 5 years, leading to a form of depression... and speaking of that, I am really glad to say that as of now, I am no longer being bogged down by this problem anymore! The entire matter has been put to rest just last month once and for all, and I told myself if I were to do anything new or more, it's really the time - this year.

As you all may have noticed, I have been working closely with my BL artist friend, PenguinFrontier, on his item sales and even attend event with him plus managing his items. So I will be continuing what I have with him and hopefully progress further from there. Very thankful to be part of it as I find joy and fun in doing it while able to work as a team with our friends and meeting people. So please show your support for us!
    Sometimes I got motivated by PenguinFrontier to start drawing (he already put me into a hell hole addiction with the game FFXIV lol). I used to draw with traditional media, but it has been so long and I guess I need to learn digital? I am not sure though, felt kinda old to learn (yeah, just excuses haha).

There is a greater opportunity/plan coming soon, but for now it is only suggested by a friend who got me the chance to meet Nekota Yonezou and Ayano Yamane. I am not able to reveal anything yet as there's nothing solid planned yet. Once it's ready, I will gladly announce it.

That's all for now I guess, thank you so much for reading this and be in this forum!
    Hoping a great year for all of us!! <3

---
    p/s: Here are the forum new banners just for quick reference...
    Please refresh your pages/cookies if you still see the old banners.
    Blue, black, green and red respectively:

Last edited by aarinfantasy; 01-28-2021 at 02:24 PM.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Switzerland -> where Heidi lives...Just say 'cause it's a very small country you know XD
    Savings

Free SharkSOTM - 2 StarsFree Dolphin
    DS_006_leftHaruka Nanase (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    Eiji Okumura (L8)Ash Lynx (L8)DS_006_right

Happy New Year~
    Oh very nice! It has a very nostalgic feeling to see the new banners!
    Just a question; is there a slight chance to bring the dark purple theme back too? For all who rather use a dark mode on websites, it would be nice to have a second option, besides the classic black one
    I'm glad you overcame your depression! Some still think it's nothing to have them, but in the past few years it was clearly shown, that this is a serious problem, which nobody should take it easy...

I'm excited to see what announcements you give out in this year~

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Wow ! ....I login today and see all this nice stuff ...well I think it may have been there last night ..but I was really tired,,so not sure..
    Aarin ...the place reminds me of how it looked way back ,,,,and feels that way too !

Very glad to hear you put some of those troubles out of your mind and positive view in life is a very wonderful thing....!!!

I really would love there to be an issue #8 of AarinSecret mag ....**crosses fingers**

~To Great Things To Come !! ~ Happy New Year !!!
    Last edited by lemur7; 01-03-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Victor Nikiforov (young) (L5)(S052) Yuri KatsukiVictor Nikiforov (L10)
    Otabek Altin (L9)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L8)
    Axel (L10)Roxas (L10)Lea (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by sumire007 View Post
    Just a question; is there a slight chance to bring the dark purple theme back too? For all who rather use a dark mode on websites, it would be nice to have a second option, besides the classic black one
    About the other forum skins/themes That was something I was suppose to work on a long time ago but I ran into some issues that Dai was suppose to help me with. It never happened though so I ended up having to put them on the back burner...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Itachi (L10)Sasuke (L12)Naruto (Kyuubi) (L10)
    Griffith (L1)Star 1 (Silver)Guts (L1)
    Adachi (L4)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Kurosawa (L4)

Happy New Year!!

Thank you aarinfantasy for the forums and for your hardwork!
    The new additions and banners look amazing! The previous banners were very beautiful too of course, but a change is nice from time to time. Thank you and all the people who help in running this site! The artists, the graphic artists, mods, admins, everyone!

I wish you'll enjoy drawing and have fun! ^___^ In my opinion, it's never too late to learn or start something. I wish you'll have a good time in everything you do!
    Many thanks to PenguinFrontier for their contribution too! It's cool that you work together! That sounds so nice!

I'm glad that you're feeling better! I apologize for not saying that earlier. I do believe that. I wish you health, happiness & joy!
    Last edited by darkfaith; 01-05-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Switzerland -> where Heidi lives...Just say 'cause it's a very small country you know XD
    Savings

Free SharkSOTM - 2 StarsFree Dolphin
    DS_006_leftHaruka Nanase (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    Eiji Okumura (L8)Ash Lynx (L8)DS_006_right

@Twinstar; Yeah, I remember that there was a problem with the darker themes and patient purple (some virus or so idk) after the forum had their update. I just hoped there's a chance to bring them back. Like I still waiting patiently for YoW or those neat contest awards(can someone still remember them?XD) to come back Everyone can dream and hope right?
    I mean who have guessed that Fruits Basket gets a remake for example Now I wouldn't be surprised if OHSOC gets one in 2022 or 2026 for the 10th anniversary

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Sebastian (L8)Riki (L9)Iason (L9)
    MokonaAlucard (L3)Abel (L1)
    Lady Oscar (L2)Grell (L5)Touya (L1)
    looks more beautiful <3

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Dear Aarin,

first of all, Happy New Year! I'm so glad to read you're ok and motivated to move forward, change things around and just keeping up with your projects. I hope this year will bring you all kinds of satisfactions. Take care and thanks for the new banners, they look so classy and gorgeous.

~

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(Event) Forum - Ritsuka UenoyamaHeart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - Mafuyu Sato
    Haruki Nakayama (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    (S087) Miyano Yoshikazu(S086) Sasaki Shuumei(S089) Ogasawara Jirou

Happy new year to you as well! Thankyou for all of your hard work on the forum, and I'm glad things are going better for you ^_^

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Yata Misaki (L11)Miyuki Kazuya (L7)Elias Ainsworth (L7)
    Kuroko (L10)(Event) Forum - RyoumaAoba (L12)
    Garrus Vakarian (L10)Sion (L9)(S051) Luciel
    Happy new year! I'm loving the new banners, you did a fantastic job on them <3

I'm so glad to hear that your problem has been resolved and you're feeling less depressed. I know from plenty of personal experience that depression--whether caused by an outside source or from within--makes it hard to get anything done or even just enjoy what you're doing. Hopefully now you can pursue whatever you want to do without worry!

And if you do decide to get back into art, I hope you'll share some of it with us

Thank you for the many years of an awesome forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast