aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

Noctis Lucis Caelum (L9)Star 1 (Silver)(S054) Prompto Argentum
    Gladiolus Amicitia (L9)Ignis Scientia (L9)Prompto Argentum (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by water444 View Post
    Thanks for checking and NOT posting or saying it public..Okay..My account is WEIRD..I just got kicked off when I finished sending/posting something through the 'contact us' function and then when I TRIED to post to YOU, I got kicked out or ASKED to resign-in..WTF???

I've been here FOR LONG enough to know that's NOT normal..It HAS NEVER happened to me BEFORE YESTERDAY..If worst comes to worst, I'm going to ASK whomever at 'CONTACT US' to DELETE my account...Just not worth the worry for me...Pity..I've been here since the beginning or close enough..
    Hmm... try login one more time again, see if your username stays login. I know it's not normal but sometimes the forum may reset that for security purposes, and it can happen randomly.

It's best to PM me directly than using Contact Us for now.
    Will try to assist you as much as I can when I am online (I may be off for many hours due to our different time zone). Thanks for your patience.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Rostock/Germany... mentally: Skyhold, Frostback Mountains/Orlais
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)Sang Woo (L7)Fenris (L6)
    Anders (L4)(S057) Yoon BumZevran Arainai (L8)

@water444; well yes you said so but then it means you deleted it twice already, which ofc can happen but I wonder why you would do that if you knew afterwards you might wanna read it again, it was just a suggestion to check in the "deleted" folder ^^'
    often mails stay there for quite a while if, well, the folder is not emptied again...
    good luck with your account though! I hope it will be fine!

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

We don't have copies of e-mails sent to users regarding their account has been accessed with the wrong password, sorry.

You cannot retrieve it in the your trash? I'm sure comcast has a trash folder. It should still be there since they are usually permanently deleted after 30 days, unless you went ahead and deleted it in there too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234