Savings

Thank you for the notification.

Yaoi Amateur

Pilipinas!!! Philippines,Pinoys in here,hey,message me or somethin'
    Savings

Olivier (L9)Lelouch (L10)Lelouch (L9)
    Lelouch (L8)Lelouch (L7)Lelouch (L3)
    (S003) Lelouch(S039) Yuzu (adult)(S015) Ewon
    Thank you. I have now updated my password.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Momoshiro (L1)Ranmaru K (L1)Yukito (L1)
    Keita (L1)Kumaguro(S022) Iason
    Sora (L1)Wolfram (L1)Shuichi (L5)
    All Set. I am glad that I was using an old email addi so it shouldn't cause any problems. Thanks for the heads up.

water444
    Quick ?..I got an email stating that someone attempted to hack/sign-in to AFF at least 5 times etc but the thing is, I DELETED the message in the in-box without LOOKING at WHEN the attempt was made..Anyway, you could resend that message to me?? I really should've looked at it more carefully. I thought I took care of changing the PW etc?? Still, I would think a COPY of a message that important would be send to AFF in-box but I checked, there wasn't any...CAN I GET A COPY OF IT, PLEASE!!

Much Appreciated!! Hurry...LOL..

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by water444 View Post
    Quick ?..I got an email stating that someone attempted to hack/sign-in to AFF at least 5 times etc but the thing is, I DELETED the message in the in-box without LOOKING at WHEN the attempt was made..Anyway, you could resend that message to me?? I really should've looked at it more carefully. I thought I took care of changing the PW etc?? Still, I would think a COPY of a message that important would be send to AFF in-box but I checked, there wasn't any...CAN I GET A COPY OF IT, PLEASE!!

Much Appreciated!! Hurry...LOL..
    Hi, sorry I am not able to send you the copy of that message you mentioned since I'm not able to get that data.

I think no need to worry for now if you've already changed the password after 10th March 2017.
    It can happen to anyone's account with random people trying to input a common username or a random username that they saw.
    Your email address is a *** (removed upon user's request) one though, which has a lot of auto bot spams to the forum, so I'd like to suggest you to change to another email address host if possible, one that you always use recently. But if you're still using the same *** email a lot (which means it is quite safe for you), then there's no need to change.
    Please PM me if you need any changes done like resetting password etc.
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 05-19-2017 at 03:29 AM.

water444
    Do you think I'll get a copy soon?? I really want it..Thanks for replying..It's been awhile..I am surprised that you don't have access to the data since you're the Admin, right?

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by water444 View Post
    Do you think I'll get a copy soon?? I really want it..Thanks for replying..It's been awhile..I am surprised that you don't have access to the data since you're the Admin, right?
    Yes, I am the admin of course. ^_^;;
    What I mean by not having the data as in I do not have that exact message since it's an auto generated message.

I do have another type of data, that I cannot post it up here, but I can say that there was no successful login by others besides yourself. As for the date and time that it happen, I will have to look in-depth to see if there's any data containing any of that, because as of now... there's no record of it shown at my control panel. I just know that your account is safe.

Will have to talk to Dai-kun to see if he can get us any more details.
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 05-17-2017 at 03:11 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@water444; can't you just look into your "deleted emails" folder in your host? I mean normally it is set to first send deleted emails to the "bin" or well folder called "deleted emails" or sth similiar so it might very well still be in there as long as you didn't empty that yet?

water444
    It's gone...I deleted it..

water444

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    Yes, I am the admin of course. ^_^;;
    What I mean by not having the data as in I do not have that exact message since it's an auto generated message.

I do have another type of data, that I cannot post it up here, but I can say that there was no successful login by others besides yourself. As for the date and time that it happen, I will have to look in-depth to see if there's any data containing any of that, because as of now... there's no record of it shown at my control panel. I just know that your account is safe.

Will have to talk to Dai-kun to see if he can get us any more details.

Thanks for checking and NOT posting or saying it public..Okay..My account is WEIRD..I just got kicked off when I finished sending/posting something through the 'contact us' function and then when I TRIED to post to YOU, I got kicked out or ASKED to resign-in..WTF???

I've been here FOR LONG enough to know that's NOT normal..It HAS NEVER happened to me BEFORE YESTERDAY..If worst comes to worst, I'm going to ASK whomever at 'CONTACT US' to DELETE my account...Just not worth the worry for me...Pity..I've been here since the beginning or close enough..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast