aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

Patient Purple 4.2.2

As some of you have been bringing to my attention, you have been wanting the Patient Purple forum theme back. Dai has shown me how to do it and after a while of changing the settings and such, it is now ready. It is called Patient Purple 4.2.2. The old one had flaws so hopefully this version will work much better.

Now, I didn't use that theme a while back, so I don't really remember what it really looked like. I just used the same colors the other one had. If there are any issues or if it looks really different, please let me know so I can fix it (the best I can since I am still new at this lol).

There is no banner right now. I do not have the old one and the banner will not be put up until I finish the other themes and such. I will update everyone on that when the time comes.

Also, there is a bit of an issue with the sidebar on the main forum page right now. Some of you may see it at the bottom instead of the side or things could be missing. I believe Dai is working on stuff and it may have affected it. It has nothing to do with the theme as far as I can see.

Oh and some may have noticed that the main forum banner doesn't have the animation anymore. There have been issues where it doesn't work for some people or causing problems so it has been disabled. Sorry, but we don't plan to enable the flash for it any time soon, if at all.
    Last edited by Twinstar; 08-27-2015 at 03:44 PM.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

thanks for your hard work so far @Twinstar; and @Dai-kun;

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Thank you for the update! I did notice I had troubles with AF where all my open tabs would crash after AF loaded, and I do believe it was the banner... so thank you for your hard work on this!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Switzerland -> where Heidi lives...Just say 'cause it's a very small country you know XD
    Savings

Free SharkSOTM - 2 StarsFree Dolphin
    DS_006_leftHaruka Nanase (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    Eren Titan (L9)Eiji Okumura (L8)Adachi (L4)

Yey thank you so much @Twinstar; and @Dai-kun;

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

You did an awesome job, @Twinstar!!!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Kurosawa (L4)Adachi (L4)

Thank you for working so hard on this @Twinstar;! I'm not sure if it's my browser or what... but everywhere that used to be white on Patient Purple is now black, so it's a bit difficult to read. I have a lot of screenshots of Patient Purple, here's an example:

I also have screenshots of the main page and the banner itself too... don't ask why... But anyhoo, thank you so much for everything so far!!! <3 <3 <3 and thank you for removing the banner animation. it wasn't crashing my browser cuz it was smart enough to just stop Flash, but yeah. =T Yaaaay!!! Go Twin!

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post
    Thank you for working so hard on this @Twinstar;! I'm not sure if it's my browser or what... but everywhere that used to be white on Patient Purple is now black, so it's a bit difficult to read. I have a lot of screenshots of Patient Purple, here's an example:

I also have screenshots of the main page and the banner itself too... don't ask why... But anyhoo, thank you so much for everything so far!!! <3 <3 <3 and thank you for removing the banner animation. it wasn't crashing my browser cuz it was smart enough to just stop Flash, but yeah. =T Yaaaay!!! Go Twin!
    Ya I wasn't sure about that color for the background. I just copied it from the old version it is actually a really dark purple and the font is a light grey so I thought that was how it looked before but wasn't 100% on that. I will play with it a bit more when I can but for now, I am just glad it is working lol. Oh and it was Dai that removed the flash. I just reported the issue to him so he could fix it.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Switzerland -> where Heidi lives...Just say 'cause it's a very small country you know XD
    Savings

Free SharkSOTM - 2 StarsFree Dolphin
    DS_006_leftHaruka Nanase (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    Eren Titan (L9)Eiji Okumura (L8)Adachi (L4)

@Twinstar; @laketica; The background itself is from the patient purple with TakanoxRitsu as banner, but the background of the posts is supposed to be from the Dark Purple with IasonxRiki banner

Flurry of Dancing Flames

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sumire007 View Post
    @Twinstar; @laketica; The background itself is from the patient purple with TakanoxRitsu as banner, but the background of the posts is supposed to be from the Dark Purple with IasonxRiki banner
    Thanks, I thought so. I have no idea how they got combined in the template I only used the one XD maybe someone played around with it before when we were having issues with the old versions.

Flurry of Dancing Flames

Savings

Ok everyone, I have now fixed it Sorry about that. I figured out what had happened. I'm such a newb You can now use it again
    @laketica; Thanks a lot for that screenshot. You have no idea how much that helped just now lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast