aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Total Yaoi Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Orient
    Posts
    1,771
    Points
    595,125
    Savings
    27,897,000


    DS_004_leftDS_004_midDS_004_right
    Spacer 1Sinbad (L9)Spacer 1

    Ok, may be this feature is already available and I have failed to see it ; but can I ask if the feature of multi-sending a same card to a same user is available?

    for example I wanted to send 6 spacers to a same user today but I didn't see a number/multi-send/whatever it is called in the the gifting feature....or may be I so failed to see it

  2. #12
    White Butterfly

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Ranmaru's lap
    Posts
    2,172
    Points
    5,631,571
    Savings
    59,800,800,200


    Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]

    Quote Originally Posted by lynixe View Post
    tried out the gift feature today

    though it did freak me out a bit when it was not loading and i click on the send button again
    i did not see the loading button so i thought that the page got hang
    and was afraid of gifting it twice

    but it worked out fine
    What browser(please include the version) did you use? And what OS are you using(Windows, Mac, Linux)? When you say it was not loading, you mean you didn't see the "Gift Sent" message after you click the send button?

    Quote Originally Posted by ryla View Post
    I also have the same problem. I'm doing a giveaway and the confirmation message hasn't worked for me. Also, after I close the pop-up, I need to reload the page otherwise the next gift won't be sent even if the transaction menu pop-ups.

    Still, it's really convenient feature that doesn't mess up my card deck so I'm still happy i think I'd need to change my giveaway title
    Quote Originally Posted by paplou View Post
    The gifting feature is awesome! No more 2 steps buying-then-send-card steps. Lazy old me likes it x3
    Thank you <333

    Oh yeah, supposedly there a confirmation comes out after gifting a card but it never appears I have to click 'Cancel' button which automatically refresh the page afterwards. Otherwise, gifting cannot be done again until I hard refresh.
    @ryla and @paplou,
    Thanks for reporting. I will have a look on that issue next week after the long weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by KadajChan View Post
    Ok, may be this feature is already available and I have failed to see it ; but can I ask if the feature of multi-sending a same card to a same user is available?

    for example I wanted to send 6 spacers to a same user today but I didn't see a number/multi-send/whatever it is called in the the gifting feature....or may be I so failed to see it
    Multi-sending is not available, sorry.


    EDIT @lynixe; @ryla; @paplou;
    I made some changes... can you have a look if you can still experience those issues? Thanks!
    Last edited by kriska22; 08-21-2014 at 07:12 PM.


  3. #13
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    lurking in AF
    Posts
    2,031
    Points
    4,865,142
    Savings
    204,020,000


    Miyuki Kazuya (L4)Heart 6 (Devil)Sawamura Eijun (L4)
    Abe (L2)Flower 1 (Pink)Mihashi (L2)

    @kriska22; Everything's working well. I get the confirmation message and then it automatically goes back to the page before the pop-up popped. Thank you very much, that was fast!
    ..and I no longer need to refresh the page to send out another card.
    Last edited by ryla; 08-21-2014 at 09:27 PM.

  4. #14
    Yaoi Veteran

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,345
    Points
    1,387,034
    Savings
    45,648


    Mihai Mihaeroff (L3)Van Hohenheim (L8)Herman Lewis (L3)
    Gendo Ikari (L1)J.J. Robinson (L4)Silva Zoldyck (L7)

    @kriska22 ; I can see the confirmation message now. Now the page automatically refresh to current page I'm on. Thank you for the fix
    Last edited by paplou; 08-22-2014 at 02:40 AM.

  5. #15
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SD7 base
    Posts
    2,265
    Points
    553,978,922
    Savings
    29,612


    Kaneki Ken (white hair) (L9)Shuu Tsukiyama (L9)Kaneki Ken (L9)
    (S036) Kaneki Ken(S038) HazukiFrankenstein (L9)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriska22 View Post
    What browser(please include the version) did you use? And what OS are you using(Windows, Mac, Linux)? When you say it was not loading, you mean you didn't see the "Gift Sent" message after you click the send button?
    it's Firefox 31.0
    using Windows

    yes, it was not loading at that time as in i did not see the gift sent message after i click the send button so i reclick the send button again and it worked(though even the 2nd time, there is still no gift sent message so i went to check the transaction in my transaction list to confirm that the gift was sent once and not twice)


    just tested it and it is now working

  6. #16
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,260
    Points
    490,632,443
    Savings
    300,300,300


    Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1

    In the new version of Transaction History, what are "Gashapon"? I've never seen that word before…

    Wikipedia says they are Bandai capsule toys, which I've never seen… and how are capsule toys relevant to AF?

    Thanks in advance for enlightening me!

  7. #17
    White Butterfly

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Ranmaru's lap
    Posts
    2,172
    Points
    5,631,571
    Savings
    59,800,800,200


    Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]

    ryla, paplou, lynixe

    Thanks for confirming it is working now.
    @kinsugi;
    It is a game of luck iShop-style. You purchase a coupon for X points, click Start and wait for your capsule. Open it to reveal the card. There will be exclusive Gashapon cards (it cannot be bought and gifted). More details will be announced as soon as it is ready. Screenshots can be seen at the first post of this thread (go to spoiler at the bottom).


  8. #18
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,260
    Points
    490,632,443
    Savings
    300,300,300


    Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1

    Quote Originally Posted by kriska22 View Post
    @kinsugi;
    It is a game of luck iShop-style. You purchase a coupon for X points, click Start and wait for your capsule. Open it to reveal the card. There will be exclusive Gashapon cards (it cannot be bought and gifted). More details will be announced as soon as it is ready. Screenshots can be seen at the first post of this thread (go to spoiler at the bottom).
    Yay, very clear explanation… it really IS capsule game then.

    You must spend a lot of time coding for the forum… many thanks!


  9. #19
    Yaoi Expert

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    umm...here?
    Posts
    1,138
    Points
    6,982,694
    Savings
    1,246,985


    Fire PhoenixHeart 4 (Rainbow)MeatBun
    Kei Nagai (L7)DS_004_leftKaito (L2)

    This is related to the "gashapon" question above. There is a "GashaTest" category in the iShop Index. (I asked about it in the Points Central section.) Should we just ignore that until this feature opens? (I admit being horribly tempted just to try, with Sebastian at what looks like 2 points, but figured it best to find out first.)

  10. #20
    White Butterfly

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Ranmaru's lap
    Posts
    2,172
    Points
    5,631,571
    Savings
    59,800,800,200


    Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]

    Quote Originally Posted by kerlyness View Post
    This is related to the "gashapon" question above. There is a "GashaTest" category in the iShop Index. (I asked about it in the Points Central section.) Should we just ignore that until this feature opens? (I admit being horribly tempted just to try, with Sebastian at what looks like 2 points, but figured it best to find out first.)
    Yes, please ignore this category. It should have been hidden while it is still being tested but I forgot to apply the necessary codes in the iShop Index to make it so. For now, all GashaTest cards are set to 0.

    To those who bought GashaTest cards, you may sell it back. These cards will not stay in the system as these are just temporary cards used in testing. Once the query is run, these cards will also be removed from your inventory.


 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •