aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Funding and Affliliating with Otome's Way

Hello everyone!~ I am happy to announce that AarinFantasy is officially affiliated with Otome's Way! This means that I will be helping them to promote their products more in future, and in return... they will be giving me 5% of the sales generated from AarinFantasy site. With this 5% that I gained, I will be putting them to the forum's donation fund.

This is a good way for you to own something and help the forum at the same time. However, I cannot give anyone the "Contributor" status this way unlike from the usual Donation fund system. So I am planning to give away points instead! For every $5 you buy from them, I will send you 500000 points.

This is how it works:
    - Click on this link (http://shop.otomesway.com/?affiliates=3). Alternatively, you can also click on the "Affiliate Ads" in the main forum (which is the Otome's Way ad). You MUST click on this link first to activate AF's ID linked to them.

- Register yourself first and buy anything from Otome's Way. Registering with the provided link will give AarinFantasy a 5% (excluding PayPal tax) share from every item you purchase.

- After that, just send in a snapshot of your purchase through capture or print screen Otome's Way page of Recent Order (My Account > View Order > Recent Order). Save it as a picture in JPEG or PNG. You don't need to get the whole screen, it can be any part will do as long as it shows the date and amount you bought.

- Send this pic via PM to AF Fund with the subject in PM as "Otome's Way Purchase".

- I will check it weekly (every Monday/Tuesday) and send the points to you accordingly from that account.

Note: Otome's Way did not buy any ad space from AarinFantasy. It will just be the 5% that they will send to AarinFantasy every month from your purchase.

~~
    I know that 5% may not be much to help the forum, but I just want you to know that we are doing this for the love of BL and Otome's Way is a new Japanese BL company who wants to reach out to a wider audience... and all this while contributing to AarinFantasy in a way!

Thank you very much!~

I will leave you with a pic from Otome's Way "Welcome to Halliwell Hotel" free online manga:

~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 11-10-2013 at 02:13 PM.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Anders (L4)Zevran Arainai (L8)

So I guess past purchases won't count

also: if I already registered with them are you still getting the 5%?
    Because how do they know I'm from this forum?

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by bronakopdin View Post
    So I guess past purchases won't count

also: if I already registered with them are you still getting the 5%?
    Because how do they know I'm from this forum?
    Yeah, sorry past purchases don't count.

Yes, even if you are registered already or just newly registered, AF can get the 5%.
    All starts today... they know because the URL you click must contain AF's ID affiliated with them, which is ID number 3. In the link it says "shop.otomesway.com/?affiliates=3"
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 11-10-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Anders (L4)Zevran Arainai (L8)

@aarinfantasy; so to clear everything up: If I want to buy from them, I should come to the forum first, then click on the add to come to their shop and then they know I'm from AF because I followed the link from the forum instead of going to their site directly?

is that it?

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by bronakopdin View Post
    @aarinfantasy; so to clear everything up: If I want to buy from them, I should come to the forum first, then click on the add to come to their shop and then they know I'm from AF because I followed the link from the forum instead of going to their site directly?

is that it?
    Yes, you are right