aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89
  1. #81
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    16
    Points
    0
    Savings
    34,000


    Quote Originally Posted by merlinemrys86 View Post
    Hey, so I actually bought both seasons of Junjou Romantica from Best Buy, but you could also get it from amazon. I actually just looked it up so I get my facts straight. Hope that helps.
    Hey yea I got the first and second season from amazon, but want the soon to be released ova with volume 16 ( i think its 16) Do you reckon it will be available on amazon?

  2. #82
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Beijing,China
    Posts
    8
    Points
    1,418,000
    Savings
    83,800


    Tetsuo (L9)(S020) YokozawaAsami (L5)
    Haruhiko Usami (L7)Yonekuni (L3)Himi (L2)
    Genma (L4)Asari (L1)Shoui (L1)
    can I cry now T=T (uwaaah!!) this is very sad to know this
    thanks for warning

  3. #83
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my bed with bunch of bishounens ^_~
    Posts
    16
    Points
    1,498,380
    Savings
    126,000


    Pitch Black (L9)Xmas (004)Jack Frost (L9)
    DS_001_leftDS_001_midDS_001_right
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Seriously? Best s-ai/yaoi anime ever and you are going to remove it? Noooo...
    One of the saddest days of life of every real yaoi otaku.

  4. #84
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    47
    Points
    2,787,040
    Savings
    7,086,324


    Takashi Okumura (L8)(S023) EnglandKei Yamashiro (L8)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)Ciel (L9)Kotetsu (L10)
    (S020) YokozawaWish(S016) Takano
    Quote Originally Posted by Enari View Post
    Seriously? Best s-ai/yaoi anime ever and you are going to remove it? Noooo...
    One of the saddest days of life of every real yaoi otaku.
    it's really just the licensed stuff being removed. rightstuf streams the series and you can legally buy it.

  5. #85
    Yaoi Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Otherworld
    Posts
    559
    Points
    263,400
    Savings
    540,100


    Alibaba (L6)Kuroko (L8)Mitobe (L3)
    Teppei (L9)Aladdin (L6)Sinbad (L6)
    Hyuuga KnB (L3)Kotetsu (L2)Sasuke SB (L6)
    the moment i saw this I immediately download the OVA from the only possible site.

    but it's really sad. If i ever wanna rewatch the series probably gotta hunt for friends who still have the anime. Or I could just buy the bootleg version.

  6. #86
    Yaoi Devotee

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Points
    29,607,180
    Savings
    18,564,607


    Katou (L6)Bak Chan (L2)Hijikata HK (L1)
    Urahara (L4)Havi (L6)Lockon (L2)
    Hijikata (L8)Takumi (L8)Tsuzuki (L8)


    Quote Originally Posted by Unlikeheart56 View Post
    Hey yea I got the first and second season from amazon, but want the soon to be released ova with volume 16 ( i think its 16) Do you reckon it will be available on amazon?
    It is already released. May be you can check at the Amazon Japan for that. I think there are only Japanese version OVA available for buying now. No subbed version though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vixcenn View Post
    the moment i saw this I immediately download the OVA from the only possible site.

    but it's really sad. If i ever wanna rewatch the series probably gotta hunt for friends who still have the anime. Or I could just buy the bootleg version.
    Trust me save a bit more money and buy the original. The quality are like heaven and earth. One feel much better to be able to support the series who knows there might be more to come in the future because of the good sale.

  7. #87
    Yaoi Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Otherworld
    Posts
    559
    Points
    263,400
    Savings
    540,100


    Alibaba (L6)Kuroko (L8)Mitobe (L3)
    Teppei (L9)Aladdin (L6)Sinbad (L6)
    Hyuuga KnB (L3)Kotetsu (L2)Sasuke SB (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelmina4 View Post

    Trust me save a bit more money and buy the original. The quality are like heaven and earth. One feel much better to be able to support the series who knows there might be more to come in the future because of the good sale.
    I would consider buying it if the quality is good enough.
    But then I couldn't care less about JR anymore. It's my first yaoi anime and I enjoyed the series, but then I found better stuff. Which means if they stop producing JR stuff then it's fine with me :P

  8. #88
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    9
    Points
    777,226
    Savings
    13,000


    Iason (L4)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S022) Iason
    Hijikata (L8)Sebastian (L8)Havi (L6)
    (S009) HaviMookyul (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    so bad!
    I'm not yet watching the OVA. . .

  9. #89
    Aarin - Busy

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    7,684
    Points
    935,608,300
    Savings
    8,500,000


    Spacer 1Stay Safe (2021)Spacer 1
    (S087) Miyano YoshikazuStar 1 (Yellow)(S086) Sasaki Shuumei
    (S088) Hirano TaigaStar 1 (Silver)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou

    Closing this thread as now more or less people know about this...

    Remember to support by buying original stuff and if you like, you can get JR series DVD (Season 1 and 2) from Right Stuf.


 

 
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •