aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

Exclamation Reminder From Community Staff

Answers to member inquiries and moderation actions by members of staff are neither suggestions nor points for debate. No moderator or administrator here needs to justify their action or staff related statements for the sake of any member who decides to disbelieve or who wants to argue with them.

Trying to undermine their job or authority by demeaning or arguing with members of staff--whether in open or sending harassing private messages is not tolerated.

You don't get to decide which rules you want to follow or which moderators or admins you want to listen to because you don't like either that person or the answer that you got.

If you have a genuine concern about a moderator or admin's actions, use the "Report" function--coherently explaining your complaint. It will be brought to the entire staff team's attention and addressed impartially.

This thread remains open for those who need any of the points mentioned above clarified.
    Last edited by Miko; 02-20-2010 at 01:35 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Thanks Miko for writing that up. I must also say that the forum Admin/Mods (staff) is not only me or Dai-kun... there should also be a respect for other staff members too. There are reasons why they are chosen to be staff.

If you do not agree with a staff's action, as Miko mentioned, use the "Report" function will do, and it will be highlighted to ALL staff. Do not go and PM to personally argue with that mod. Even if you are very angry, I asked of you to stay calm first and use the Report function.

I also can understand if a mod gave you a warning, you will not be happy about it - No one is happy about getting a warning. But I seek your understanding on WHY a staff member issued such a warning or even normal statement/comments on any part of this forum. It's true you may not agree with everything we staff do, but this is our forum to moderate and distinctively moderate too unlike most forums. We can't do more if you keep insisting on your opinions but we have to take action if you keep forcing on us. Myself, I personally like calm talks even if it's not about something good... because calm talks will solve things faster and not waste too much time. Your time spent here is for fun and your enjoyment of yaoi, making friends, chats, play, downloads... that is why we build this forum.

Erotic Devil
    I know this thread is open for only clarifying the stuff above,
    This is probably the best place to say it now or never ~

& I can't help myself, so please forgive me,
    I just wanna say that all the AF staffs are greatly appreciated. ♥♥♥
    You sincerely have my gratitude.
    Thank you for your hard work.

& I'm pretty sure, I'm not the only one that think so.

(PS. & this is the place is my addiction)
    Man, without you guys, this place will be ""
    especially a big forum like this.

Again, thank you. ♥

Haha, I was planning to write more but I'm stopping myself
    (before it gets even more lame/corny)

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Thanks for your kind words Erotic Devil and everyone else who felt the same. We truly appreciate it and yes, it keeps us going and wanna do more for you

But of course we can't please everyone and able to fulfill anyone's needs. All of you are unique and different. Just please understand that sometimes that things may not go the way you wanted here. I rely on staff members a lot to help and they are volunteers who should deserve the same treatment like I do - because I know some of you prefer to listen to me or Dai-kun only. Well, if you don't like a certain staff member then just talk to another or me, or best way is to use the Report function (it shows to all staff members). There is no need to be upset straight away if things doesn't go your way.

~

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Katou (L6)Bak Chan (L2)Hijikata HK (L1)
    Urahara (L4)Havi (L6)Lockon (L2)
    Hijikata (L8)Takumi (L8)Tsuzuki (L8)

I have not been member here long but I have never experienced any difficulties or a hint of those from any MODs. I often visit Drama CD section and lately I have found lots and lots of spam posts in the drama section and most of them usually are by new members. MODs also check the thread and responsed very fast too. I have to admire all AF MOD members . You are very fast in keeping the order here. I saw this only from Drama Cd section and I know AF is HUGE ! Just imagine of the amount of works you all will have to put in keeping the forum working, running as it is now.

Everytimes I ask for help from some MOD and I always get the replies fast and and very helpful everytimes. I don´t know who and how they ran into problems with MODs and I don´t even want to know. But I do know that I really like it here so please keep up good work and people there is just one rule " READ & OBEY THE RULES " And nothing else matters.

Thank you very much for all of your hard work. If AF actually has real office in my town , I will bake cookies for you guys all years round ! Thanks very much again.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Juumonji (L3)Hibari (L9)Kamui (L10)
    Yoruichi (L9)Saya (L9)Ace (L10)
    Rin (L9)Makoto Tachibana (young) (L2)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

I really think that all of the AF staff members are good at what they do. I don't have high expectations because I don't think everyone is higher than they should be. I know that everyone has daily lives to live out rather than just spend time on the lookout for spam in the DL sections or arguing with others. If they can't complete a job, they're still doing their best as a mod or admin.

None of the Admins and Mods are lazy, or misuse their power status, or whatever. You guys are awesome for making such a great site xD and are friendly with every member, regardless if they're new or old. There's no discriminatory between members. It's nice and I like how the community operates.

So, keep up the good work

Yaoi Fan

Savings

(S006) Klaus(S004) TakiDS_001_right
    DS_001_leftNozomi Koga (L4)Tatsuyuki Ooyamato (L4)
    Makoto Tachibana (L10)Ishida Uryuu (L8)Dante (L9)
    Even I'm rather new in the AF forums, I really understand this reminder.
    And no, when agreeing this reminder, I'm not trying to please admins or lick their backsides. Heh.
    It's because I'm personally a forum/oekaki moderator in one Finnish anime/manga net community and know the critic and stuff that staff members get right on their faces - we're assholes, idiots and our only goal is to piss off as many users as we can.

I honestly believe that too few of forum users keep in their minds the fact that upholdin' a big forum community like AF is not just "hanging around" and mods/admins usually have the life outside the internet too. Admins/mods are humans like all the regular users, not the almighty Gods who just want to tease us.

And quoting aarinfantasy's own words; Mods/admins can understand that regular forum member gets pissed off when gained a warning and if he/she wants to talk about it.. Yes, go and talk. Sadly, when some ppl got warned they go mad and start yelling to admins/mods where to go off as a personal revenge.

I just want to thank the AF staff about a fantastic forum and yaoi collection. This is an active and nice forum where to talk about yaoi and BL stuff.
    Even there are those who just keep complaining about forum rules etc. just keep going. And just like Wilhelmina4, I want to bake cookies to you guys!
    Last edited by Nuara; 02-22-2010 at 01:56 AM.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Yoruichi (L9)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Soi Fon (L8)
    CalciferCatbusJiji
    NyankoHaku (Dragon)Takashi Okumura (L8)

I just wanted to say thank you to the admins/mods of this wonderful site. Like others have stated above many of us forum users forget that you guys have lives outside of this site and I'm sorry that we think that way. I'm very grateful to everyone here who makes it possible for all of us to enjoy such a wonderful place to enjoy yaoi and enjoy others who like what we like.

Thank you for all your hard work and time, may the universe provide a wonderful gift for such wonderful people as you guys are.