aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

• World of Yaoicraft??

This is one of the biggest and funnest addition, in my opinion, to ever be on Aarinfantasy. A lot of members enjoyed playing, teaming up with each other, planning events and discussing amongst each other in their social groups. It's one of the more enjoyable modification that I don't mind working on. However it was plagued with bugs at one point and became unplayable so it was shut down, and I wasn't here to fix it.

Then the forum software went for a major code overhaul which made it incompatible unless a lot of time and dedication went into porting over the code. Plans were made but never carried out because of busy schedules and this piece of treasure was just buried deep in the dark.

I am planning to port over this game and fix up the bugs. However, I cannot give you a time-frame since I don't know how much time is needed to convert and fix everything. I will post more when I start making some progress.
      Comments 46 Comments
        yaoiboiix -
        Whoa, so excited
        nasaag -
        Wow...this looks interesting...
        Hiruki_demon -
        Sounds fun! I'd really like to play it next time
        Kalk -
        Wow, interesting! I wasn't be able to play this game before, but I will definitely try it if it is brought back!
        SaffirahLuvsBL -
        Oh is it repaired yet?? I didn't even get a chance to play it as I just joined ;_; but I really do wanna playyy
        Eserpess -
        I miss it