PDA

View Full Version : Avatar change

sumire007
03-25-2019, 06:58 AM
Can't use my own avatar
Since I wanted to change my avatar I noticed this problem. Last time it was resolved, if I went back, but now even this doesn't work. Instead I get this Bulletin message:
https://puu.sh/D55Y3.png
I tried to none avatar first and than back to own avatar, but that also didn't help. With choosing a pre-defined avatar and then my own too, no changes at all:hot:

darkfaith
03-25-2019, 08:37 AM
I don't know if it's related, but I can't see my avatar or sig. I see my posts, but I can't see my set. Maybe it's caused by the server migration?

lemur7
03-25-2019, 11:52 AM
Have you tried to upload your Avatar from your computer..?? or if you did try an image host...
have you tried changing the file type?? .. Png to a gif ...or rechecked the size..???
I've never had an issue with this,,,so I just making sure you get to cover all bases....
Although it maybe related to the new move,,,there's always a few bumps and wrinkles to iron out...

sumire007
03-25-2019, 12:57 PM
@darkfaith; It's probably the same problem...

@lemur7; I tried everything:hot: Even tried to put the ava that I had just before changing and couldn't even change to that...so yeah^^;
I wait for the server change and try again...Because there's another bug I currently have besides that, but it isn't that bad...

darkfaith
03-25-2019, 04:38 PM
I tried to change avatar and I encountered the same error. I use Mozilla btw.

sumire007
03-25-2019, 07:22 PM
Btw now that darkfaith mentioned about the signature I noticed my own sig is gone too...So it's general a set bug
Edit: forgot to say that this is the message I get when I want to change my signature
https://puu.sh/D5zVs.png

sumire007
03-26-2019, 11:57 AM
Update: I tried on all these browser and all the same result:
Safari, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi

I'm also using an iMac if that's important for that...

sumire007
03-26-2019, 03:01 PM
Another update:
I tried with iphone and android tablet, that maybe was a device problem, but also here the same problem occurs...

DeadlyViolence
03-26-2019, 05:36 PM
Note: This is also happening when I try to change my Profile Picture.

maple
04-01-2019, 10:43 AM
I have the same error as well. I tried changing the size and file type but it still doesn't work.

lemur7
04-01-2019, 03:40 PM
The Site has many such errors at the moment,,Aarinfantasy is aware of this and all will be looked into...
please be patient ,,and if any other errors are occurring please report them,, so those too may be looked into...
as it stands ...there are general page load errors,errors for login/logout ,posting delays/refreshing page errors..,lost of images in posts,missing Avatars/sigs/profiile pics/profile background images ...missing messages from VM's ..etc.....Dai-Kun will be very very busy once he's able to look things over...hopefully it will be an easy fix for him....

**Let's keep our fingers crossed on this one**

Dai-kun
04-01-2019, 09:53 PM
Ok So I was able to change my avatars and signatures. Seems like some files were corrupt when moved during the migration. Just reupload the avatar/signatures. Post here if you still have issues.

Thanks!

sumire007
04-02-2019, 08:50 AM
Thank you! It works again:kiss::hug:

maple
04-04-2019, 09:13 AM
It works now. Thanks so much!