PDA

View Full Version : censoring?

knightsun
08-05-2018, 12:42 PM
not sure if this is a bug or not, but why my own work?
I have been re-reading work i have posted, and for some unknown reason, it is censoring my own work. I am 32 years old. My profile even states that. I can confirm it if I need to, but re-reading my work to see where I have errored in the posting is becoming an annoyance, to say the least. I have tried looking through my profile and setting options, but I can not find how, or where I can turn this off. I mean, ****! It is becoming more than just a minor headache. And my poor spelling without spell check is not helping in the least. But that is not your fault so I am not blaming you for my fault there.T_T

charo
08-05-2018, 04:51 PM
bad words here will be censoring. i don't think there is setting options to turn censoring off.

angerbda
08-07-2018, 02:54 AM
I'm not sure how the censoring works, just that it's automatic with a list of predefined words... and for all...
It could be in the suggestion to see if it could be adjusted by user declared age (registered in the profile)... ?!

Twinstar
08-10-2018, 05:12 PM
It is a setting within the site that aarin made that certain words will be censored no matter who or where it is posted. This is because we have members who are under 18 years old. Only the admins can control it.