PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Forum Subscribtion Notifications

Toshitsuki
03-08-2018, 05:58 PM
I haven't been recieving email notifications from the forums
Hello
I wasn't active for a long time on Aarin, however I always checked the subscribed forums. The email notifications stopped at some point, however i haven't had the time to ask about it. :sic:
They are still listed at the Subscribes Forums list though. I looked through the help sections but no luck . . . even looked through my email options but nothing.

Thanks for the help

Dont know if its a bug, so sorry if its not the right place for this message

lemur7
03-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Hi-There...did you try to fix how notifications are to be done ,,,I believe you now must check a box for emails to be sent to your forum email address (the one you joined with or the one you want your messages sent to) and how your forum messages are displayed in your profile...

there was a huge coding update last year,,,that may have affected your notifications preferences in your profile,,check and see if that was the case...

Toshitsuki
03-13-2018, 08:13 AM
Hi-There...did you try to fix how notifications are to be done ,,,I believe you now must check a box for emails to be sent to your forum email address (the one you joined with or the one you want your messages sent to) and how your forum messages are displayed in your profile...

there was a huge coding update last year,,,that may have affected your notifications preferences in your profile,,check and see if that was the case...

Thanks. I found that the Blog settings were reseted. I hope it will work now.