aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome + Introductions~~

1. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    Welcome to The Yaoi Fans of New Zealand social group!

I've looked time and time again but there doesn't seem to be a social group for kiwis~

I know there are probably not many New Zealanders here but hey, it's all good!
    I'm very curious...Even if this group gains another member apart from me, I'll be very happy (I Invited a few of you, but still :3)

**Please don't start a new discussion for every introduction

My parents are from Hong Kong but moved to NZ about 20 years ago
    I'm 16 now so I was born and raised here in Otago (yes.. so I am considered a kiwi XD) but I guess my Asian-ness still sticks around since I'm so into manga and anime
  2. DarkNox
    DarkNox
    Are you very happy now? XD

I'm 19 and was also born and raised in Otago! And with my degree, looks like I'll be here a long while more...
  3. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    YAYY!!! A member!!
    (looks like you didn't really have a choice XD )
    It might be a while until we gain another member... I've only seen about 3 around the forums...

Anyhoo ;; WELCOME!
  4. Moon-Angelica
    Moon-Angelica
    I'm here too ^^

I'm 22 and living in Wellington now though I've lived in Christchurch and Levin before. Am considering a move to Auckland or overseas next but am holding off till the job market improves ^^;

Hmmm...I'm don't really keep track of kiwis around the forum besides a momentary 'oh look, a kiwi!' but I know sawwie-chan from here and (though she's not on very often) mystiri-1 is too ^^
  5. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    Welcome! Thank you for accepting my invitation~~
    Ahh.. I will look them up
  6. meiyun
    meiyun
    Hi

I'm 20, born and raised in wellington! Currently going to vic uni (hopefully finishing my degree next year *crosses fingers*)

I've been a yaoi fan for 6 years and still going~! (anime/manga fan for 15 years )
  7. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    Awesome!
    Thanks for joining

So 2 Aariners from Wellington, huh?
  8. sawwie-chan
    sawwie-chan

I'm from Auckland and it seems I'm older than everyone here so far
    I'm hoping to complete my degree next week so you could say I'm still studying.
  9. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    sawwie-chan~~
    Welcome! ^___^
  10. monochroma
    monochroma
    OMG LMAO I can't believe there's a group like this!!!

I'm 18 and I'm from Auckland ;D -waves-
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast