aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Main Discussion...Chat

1. omeero
    omeero
    hi im new
    for me i love this grop all ready
  2. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Well um so what IS everybody here? (sex) im a guy and you can call me Berry^^.
  3. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    I dont know what to say......um........im helping LOTS of people in my group"Berylcrazys Office" now because maybe one day i can help the world!
  4. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    Welcome all new members!!!
    I am a guy...idk about the others.
    everyone please tell us ur sex?
  5. omeero
    omeero
    HI BERRY HI EVERY ONE

WILL IM AGIRL {{DISTROY THE HARMONY HERE }}AND YOU CAN CALL ME MEERO OR OMMERO ANY THING YOU LIKE
  6. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    okie oreo...
    lol i don't how to make this place more active!
  7. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    invite people j4255^^ thats what i do for my office but you kinda need a theme to this place
  8. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    Berylcrazy!!!! good idea! You can be the theme manager for the group! Your first task is to come up with a theme for this group. Also we need to find a better looking group pic!
  9. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Berry can do that! well lets see.......mmmmmmmm.....you ever seen "Case Closed"? thats a good show i was going to make a club for that (to lazy to though >.>) um maybe "The Social Outcasts" group? >.< im not very good with forming ideas. Um i'll get back to you on that.
  10. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    hmmm i see...well idk about case closed so no!!
    but we should get social outcasts to be in the group since they have no place to hang^^
    but i think that would be a distasteful theme for my group. I am gonna try to find some social outcasts on arrin ^^
    you just keep working on the theme! and also a concept like should it be more cute or sexy or crazy or wateva!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast