aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Conventions...anyone?!

1. melon321
    melon321
    hum. well i didnt intend to go for 3 days xD. 1 day is enough most of the time, unless theres liek something super special o:!

@stecher, wouldnt that mean that u r ultra uke too? since u r denying it too xD

expensive? how much is the entry fee o_O? .. is it in vienna even? xD
  2. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    in Linz
    and not even in Linz, it's außerhalb
  3. Stecher
    Stecher
    i dont deny that my appearance could be seen as uke or even my whole characteristics, but i know i´m seme^^

i dont say i´m a good seme or an great seme, but i know i am one
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    woah, thanks melon... I didn't say anything about the uke-anschuldigung and you hit the point!
    @Stecher: You seeing yourself as Seme doesn't acutally mean you are one. The others bowing before you means you are one xD

The convention is not THAT special but I guess everyone should see it once. My sister will also only come for one day. (Sunday I think) If anyone is interested, you could travel together. ^^
  5. Stecher
    Stecher
    Even when i shouldnt talk more about this but i have my own uke-ring pretty near me, but i never understud why they have to kneel
    I mean playing my butler is also pretty fine xD
    *Hearing loveslave*
  6. melon321
    melon321
    if its not in linz but outside of linz, where is it then haha xD

hmmmm. gonna check out the site and see what it offers first then o:!

uke-ring lol.. maybe u r actually part of the uke-ring without knowing, and maybe u r living in ur own dream world where u r the seme, but in reality u r serving some seme like ur uke-ring xD
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    uh...oh... forget about the convention, melon!
    the Abendkassa for one day is 13 (!!!) € and that's waaaaaay to expensive for just one day! Believe me!

*off to sleep*
  8. Stecher
    Stecher
    i doubt your hypothese melon
  9. melon321
    melon321
    ah @__@ .. yea 13 quite alot for a day qq..

andddddd. i doubt all ur hypotheses as well xD. u cant definitly know that i am uke o:<
  10. Stecher
    Stecher
    sorry but "den starken raushängen lassen" works only online for you xD
    in real, you look like uke, behave like uke, and are shy like uke
    so SORRY if i coincidantally thought false of you
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast