aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hadaka Shitsuji CG problem

So I recently dowloaded Hadaka Shitsuji but there is a probem. When I close and reopen the game my CG and game progress dissappear!! You know that there is a % showing at the top in the CG which shows the amount of CGs and endings you have found. Those are what dissappears for me whenever I close the game >.< Can someone help please? :C

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello sroze!

This is actually a solvable issue! ^_^

Other people have also encountered this problem, and it's entirely because Hadaka Shitsuji saves it's game files in the same folder it was installed to. By default, the game is installed to Windows' "Program Files" folders. These folders are protected by Windows, by default, from programs saving data there, or altering data there. The way Hadaka Shitsuji saves it's files, Windows deems it a problem and prevents it from happening.

Did you download and install HS from Fuwanovel or did you install it yourself? Well, here are a few different approaches to fix this. The first one to try, is to Right-Click on the game icon and select "Run as Administrator", do this every time you want to play this game.

If this doesn't work, then I have two other methods, but I'll post them if the administrator method doesn't work.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you so much for replying! I downloaded from Fuwanovel. I tried the method you told me but it still doesn't work. :S

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

OK! So, let's see... Where did you save the game after downloading it from Fuwanovel?

Your best option is to create a new folder on your main hard drive, like this: C:\Games\

Then actually MOVE the folder (Cut and paste) it in the new folder, so it looks like this: C:\Games\裸執事

Try playing the game after. *thumbs up* Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

it works now!! Thank you very much!! >u<

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yay! ^_^ Enjoy!