aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Diluc (L10)Kaeya (L10)Giulio Di Bondone (L1)
    Mink (L4)Nano (L5)Nanao (L7)
    Rai (L7)Aoba (L12)Mitsunari (L8)

Hadaka Shitsuji gallery saving problem

I'm able to save and load. However, when playing, I only get the CGs that I've seen from the time that I open the window till I close it, and only until the end. (in Ichinose's route, I left off on the last week and only got the Sakuma/Ichinose CG and the last one) I tried closing it and opening it again, only to find that it's gone. I did different endings for Ichinose, but every time I close the window and open it back up again the gallery is still at 0%. I've tried running as administrator but it doesn't seem to have an effect. Please help??

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

@chewing; Hmm, that's a strange problem... So you saved your game, but as long as you close the game window, the next time you open it, the CGs are gone?? Not sure if getting the game's full save will help or not...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm, where do you have the game installed?

Is it in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\" directory? If not, where?

Second of all, go into the Install folder, and then into the "SaveData" folder and have a snoop around. Look for a file named "Save00.dat". This is what holds the data for what scene's you've 'seen', and what CG's you've unlocked.

A good thing to do is, before the game starts, Look at the "Date Modified" for that file. There should a time when it was last modified. Write that number down, and then start the game, and close it again. The game should be writing to that file each time the game is loaded. See if it's time changes.

Lastly, try Right-clicking on it, and select "Properties". check to make sure it's not set to "Read Only" or blocked. Give those a shot!

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hmm, where do you have the game installed?

Is it in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\" directory? If not, where?

Second of all, go into the Install folder, and then into the "SaveData" folder and have a snoop around. Look for a file named "Save00.dat". This is what holds the data for what scene's you've 'seen', and what CG's you've unlocked.

A good thing to do is, before the game starts, Look at the "Date Modified" for that file. There should a time when it was last modified. Write that number down, and then start the game, and close it again. The game should be writing to that file each time the game is loaded. See if it's time changes.

Lastly, try Right-clicking on it, and select "Properties". check to make sure it's not set to "Read Only" or blocked. Give those a shot!
    It works! Thank you!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by chewing View Post
    It works! Thank you!
    err, you're welcome! ^_^; Mind letting us know what you did?

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

I copied my file and put it into Program File x86 and unmarked read-only on savedata 00.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S068) Keisuke(S069) MasayukiDS_004_left
    DS_004_rightCoyote (L8)Joshua Galland (L8)
    Mo Guan Shan (L9)He Tian (L9)DS_004_mid

I have the same problem as chewing.
    I downloaded the game as a whole here because not all links offered in this forum were active:
    Hadaka Shitsuji - Fuwanovel - Translated Visual Novels
    Therefore it was already complete, I didn't have to install it, I could start it immediately.
    I saved several times and looked at the gallery, but no pics..
    I tried the steps recommended by Kojichan (look up SaveData, etc.), yet nothing worked until now.
    I have to say that I couldn't save the file in "C:\Program Files (x86)\". If that is a major problem, I already copied and shifted it afterwards (still the other steps in mind).
    Still no change. =/
    Apart from that the game is working. I have got the 666-problem from time to time, but that is normal. No other problems.. has someone got another idea?
    Could the problem be that i downloaded the game as a whole? I really don't know where it went wrong..
    Last edited by Sreaky; 05-19-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Sreaky View Post
    I have the same problem as chewing.
    I downloaded the game as a whole here because not all links offered in this forum were active:
    Hadaka Shitsuji - Fuwanovel - Translated Visual Novels
    Therefore it was already complete, I didn't have to install it, I could start it immediately.
    I saved several times and looked at the gallery, but no pics..
    I tried the steps recommended by Kojichan (look up SaveData, etc.), yet nothing worked until now.
    I have to say that I couldn't save the file in "C:\Program Files (x86)\". If that is a major problem, I already copied and shifted it afterwards (still the other steps in mind).
    Still no change. =/
    Apart from that the game is working. I have got the 666-problem from time to time, but that is normal. No other problems.. has someone got another idea?
    Could the problem be that i downloaded the game as a whole? I really don't know where it went wrong..
    Actually, if you downloaded the whole from Fuwanovel, you should copy the folder somewhere else. Don't put your games in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ folder. Games have problems working from there.

Move the game somewhere else, like C:\Games\Hadaka Shitsuji\ or the like.

That will let the game save properly, and it seems to have cut the Error 666 problem for me down considerably. I just can't skip text. This game is super picky...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S068) Keisuke(S069) MasayukiDS_004_left
    DS_004_rightCoyote (L8)Joshua Galland (L8)
    Mo Guan Shan (L9)He Tian (L9)DS_004_mid

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Actually, if you downloaded the whole from Fuwanovel, you should copy the folder somewhere else. Don't put your games in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ folder. Games have problems working from there.

Move the game somewhere else, like C:\Games\Hadaka Shitsuji\ or the like.

That will let the game save properly, and it seems to have cut the Error 666 problem for me down considerably. I just can't skip text. This game is super picky...
    Seems like it finally works.. At least I finished Komine's True Route and after a look in the gallery I was quite surprised to find the CGs. Yay! If I should be happy about all those things I have read and seen is another question.. I think I still have to get used to it.

The skipping problem is something that will upset me in the near future as well. Really annoying -.-' Just like the 666-error which I couldn't get rid of after copying the folder, but I won't complain any further ;D

Thanks to Kojichan for your help!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Awesome! ^_^ Glad you got to finish a route finally and keep the CGs!

I haven't gotten very far in the game yet. XD;; I should keep playing, I'm just not good at 'Time Management' where I have to know where to go at a particular time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast