aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu No Chi Savegames Help!

Hey Guys!

As you saw in the description, I have a porblem with my Togainu savegames. If i want to load it, the text loads but if click to skip the text then nothing happens. I really need help with this problem so.. if u know what to do reply, please. >.<

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Which OS are you using? Windows 7 or Windows 8? Are you talking about skipping the text you already read or just you can't be bothered reading and want to skip it? I think there's something in the configuration menu where you have to tick in order to skip unread text (if that's the case, I can give you more info on that). Also, if you're unable to skip the text, have you tried saving it and then loading to where you were so that you don't have to skip the text? (If my previous assumption was wrong and you actually want to skip the text that you already read through).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Dids View Post
    Which OS are you using? Windows 7 or Windows 8? Are you talking about skipping the text you already read or just you can't be bothered reading and want to skip it? I think there's something in the configuration menu where you have to tick in order to skip unread text (if that's the case, I can give you more info on that). Also, if you're unable to skip the text, have you tried saving it and then loading to where you were so that you don't have to skip the text? (If my previous assumption was wrong and you actually want to skip the text that you already read through).
    I'm using Windows 8. And... I try to explain my problem once again.. my english is not the best so.. I'll try my very best^^
    Uhm.. it's like.. I'm loading the savegame and then the text I saw, when I saved the game is showing. After I read it and want to go on with reading nothing happens. It's like the game freezes but the music is still playing and the triangle which is beneath the text is still blinking but as I said, I'm not able to go on with reading.
    I hope that this (somehow) gave you more ditaled information about my problem and I really hope that you know how I can fix it.
    Greetings

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@ArinaWRay Ohh~ Right, I understand better what you mean now! In fact, there has been previous threads addressing a similar problem; see here and here. Have a look and try the suggestions suggested See if that works for you!! Good luck!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have the same problem. Yay, I'm not alone

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@haseokite Did you manage to solve the problem?? It seems to me that the second thread I mentioned in my comment above (this one, first post by Kojichan) managed to solve many people's problems with saving/loading the game~
    I play games using my W7 laptop, not my W8 laptop, so I can't really be of any help for W8 people, except pointing others towards threads describing similar problems...