aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question Dramatical Murder - Error with Koujaku's route (good end?)

Hello! I'm not too sure if anyone else has faced the same problem but... I can't seem to get Koujaku's good end even though I selected the correct answer for the scrapping part of his route? I'm pretty sure I answered the options for the good end prior to the scrap though.

Also, I used the English patch and everything is fine so far. However, the words that appear when I click 'Do not Give In' are Japanese characters but when I looked at a LP video of DMMd on youtube, the words appeared in English? Does it appear as Japanese characters to you guys as well or is it in English?

I was stuck on trying to get Koujaku's good end the last time too... right before my save files crashed on me and I had to restart the whole game. >< .

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Koujaku?

I had trouble on Koujaku's route too. The game force closed on me right before I even got to the scrapping part. But after downloading the game again, I was able to play like nothing had happened. My "Do not give up" scene was in English so I can't help you there... When I downloaded the game again, it was from a different source than originally intended so I combined the data and somehow got it to work.... Maybe you can try doing that? Sorry if I'm not being helpful T.T

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ahh, I see! Haha @__@... My friend also messaged me quite recently that hers had also been in English...so I think that could have perhaps been the issue haha . I'll try to re-download the game then @__@ ~ Thank you!