aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Youji (L9)Akira TnC (L1)Ranmaru I (L1)

Unhappy Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ help!!

Hi, please help me if you know what is going on I'm sure the problem is caused by the settings on my PC.

As instructed, I recombined the files to get a single .iso file, mounted the image and run installer. Everything went fine until I get this error message when installer trying to create game folder in program files...

err msg.jpg

If I understand this message correctly, I think it says the installer program do not have permission for the directory C:Program Files.... and cannot continue with the setup.

I think I am system adminstrator and am the only user for this computer, tried adjusting the permission settings on the .iso file (properties>security tab>edit..) but obviously failed really didn't know what I was doing...

Fuji
    After you've mounted the .iso, open your computer, right click that virtual drive, select 'explore', go in and right click the lunch.exe program and configure it to run as admin. Then double click one of the 3 folders and locate setup.exe, right click, configure, set to run as admin. See if that works. Omerta is picky that you have to be master admin and not just user admin, if that makes sense...