aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Suzuki-sanMisaki (L1)Tajima (L1)
    Mihashi (L2)Abe (L2)Italy (L3)
    Ciel (L5)Sebastian (L6)

Junjou Romantica PS2 help

ok so i downloaded the megaupload parts uploaded by silvra http://www.aarinfantasy.com/forum/f1...%5Bps2%5D.html

and i put them all in one folder on my desktop

then i downloaded HJSPLIT and tried to join them. (there are 5 parts) now i already have winRAR on my computer and after i clicked the 'join' button on hjsplit and it supposedly joined a junjou romantica winRAR archive popped up in my folder along with the other saved parts... now i think thats whats supposed to happen, but whenever i try to click it, it keeps telling me to extract the files.. but im not sure exactly what im supposed to extract or do next.. someone please help, im really not sure what to do ...

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

I checked the extension, they are iso.001 - 5 files
    Winrar can open them, just open part 001 with winrar and extract it, the others will then follow and combine the parts into the junjougame with the extension .iso
    This .iso is then your game cd all squashed into a file which you then burn and use on your PS2, emulator or whatever

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Suzuki-sanMisaki (L1)Tajima (L1)
    Mihashi (L2)Abe (L2)Italy (L3)
    Ciel (L5)Sebastian (L6)
    when you say combine with extension .iso, do you mean put them all together in a folder ? or is that something that you have to do on winRAR?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KarumA View Post
    I checked the extension, they are iso.001 - 5 files
    Winrar can open them, just open part 001 with winrar and extract it, the others will then follow and combine the parts into the junjougame with the extension .iso
    This .iso is then your game cd all squashed into a file which you then burn and use on your PS2, emulator or whatever
    when you say combine with extension .iso, do you mean put them all together in a folder ? or is that something that you have to do on winRAR?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

you download all those iso.001 - 005 files in one folder
    then right click the first and select open with -> winrar
    then use winrar to extract it into the same folder, the other 4 files, because it is all numbered and winrar can read that will then be combined into one .iso

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Sougo (L7)Dino (L4)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Aoshi (L1)(S035) HisokaAyame (L4)
    Makoto Tachibana (L10)Spacer 1Spacer 1

sorry to bother i want to play this game using my ps2 console...once i extract all files, is it ok to burn it all to a dvd? thank you

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

You can try, but unless your PS2 is modified, it probably won't work (they generally won't take burned or out-of-region games, and I would expect this to be both).

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by tenshi_no_akuma View Post
    sorry to bother i want to play this game using my ps2 console...once i extract all files, is it ok to burn it all to a dvd? thank you
    Will not work unless your PS2 is modified
    Game consoles are made with a certain protection system that blocks out burned games, so anything burned for it will not work
    Now you can modify your PS2, some stores do it but generally it is not allowed so you would lose your warranty etc. if you do this. For just one game it is not recommended to modify your game system and the choice should be made carefully (specially for certain unstable systems *cough*Xbox*cough*)

r89
    Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Can you play this on an emulator?

Would this work on an emulator? Is there anything special you need to do (like set up regional support or modify the emulator)? Thanks!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Thread necro! Get yer zombie threads here!

Okay, and now for your actual question: PCSX2 can run about 75% of all commercial PS2 games these days, or so I'm told, so it's worth a try. It's possible that you might need a Japanese, rather than a North American, BIOS file for the emulator to ensure that everything works properly (or that might not be necessary--I've never actually tried it, so I don't know).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello

I need some help. XD I've download the two files of the game (posted by mita:http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f153/t...%5Bps2%5D.html), make one ISO and open it with a DAEMON Tools Lite (I can't burn a dvd because I've got no dvd at home).

My problem is that the game is not starting. Also there is no .exe or setup-datei to install the game. So I'm a little helpless and don't know what to do.