aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Luka Crosszeria (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L1)Hotsuma UB (L5)
    Yuki UB (L1)Shusei UB (L5)(S003) Lelouch
    Ewon (L2)Shunsuke (L2)Misaki (L1)

cant install sweet pool..

i mounted sweet pool and all just went fine.. the install shield wizard come out and was installing it. then, at the last part of the installation, an error message come out.. what should i do?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Maybe the file you downloaded is corrupted or missing something?
    Did you enter the installation serial and everything?
    Try installing again, and if it doesn't work, download the game again.
    It could be directX problem too. Perhaps try to screenshot the error that pops up, it'd be easier to help you that way ^_^

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

i dont think the file i downloaded is corrupted coz the size is just ok after i joined it.. it didnt ask for any installation serial so i didnt enter anything.. do i need to??

as for the error message, i only get it once.. most of the time i tried to install it, the wizard got stucked and not responding.. i'll try to screenshot when the error message comes out again. but then, if it does show up, my laptop does not really support some japanese(i already tried lots of ways for this but it ended giving my laptop the blue screen) and the error message is full of ????????.. but there is like an error explanation to the web.. i'll screenshot that if i get the error message again.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

The question marks are probably there because you don't have the language pack, meaning you won't see any meaningful text in the game and the installation process ^^ So it would be hard to point out what is the actual problem.

Which operating system are you using?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

i did installed the language pack.. i even downloaded the windows xp cd so that it can copy the necessary files.. then, i restart it so the effects will take place. but the blue screen comes out and it says couldnt locate file (some weird name here).. so, i just used the last known good configuration and thus, the new settings could not be used.

yeah.. the japanese characters sometimes cant be recognized but sometimes they do. i can write the characters at notepad and at certain games, the japanese characters will appear just fine.

my operating sytem is windows xp.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Hm, if the pack is installed, you should be able to see all of the characters...
    The only thing I can advise you on is to try downloading the game again and reinstalling it.
    I've downloaded Sweet Pool from here, and it worked fine, and I too have windows XP.
    I can only point the problem to the language pack or the downloaded game...
    Just in case, here's a link to an installation guide (though it's for TnC it goes the same for all Nitro+ Chiral games), check if you have everything required and done, maybe you'll find something you were missing ^^

Sorry If I wasn't much of a help

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Alistair (L9)Zevran Arainai (L8)Dorian Pavus (L9)
    Anders (L4)Fenris (L6)Garrus Vakarian (L10)
    Legion (L7)Yuuri (L6)Love (01)
    The only thing not mentioned above [not sure if it's the cause] is Language for non-Unicode programs, is it switched to Japanese?

sweet-pool-wont-play

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

huhu.. i dont really understand about the pack whether it get installed or not. there is a japanese language bar and some stuff but when there is windows with a japanese characters, it cannot recognized it..

it's ok. XD i'll try downloading it again..

@wolframik yeah. i did try to do that before.. then after i switched it to japanese and clicked ok. it said to restart the computer so the new settings will take effect. then, i restart it, it cant be open.. the blue screen keep coming out and continue to restart and restart and restart.. the blue screen said something like could not locate file.. so i had to use the last known good configuration to change the settings back to the previous one to open it and not getting it restart forever..
    Last edited by sakurai93; 12-04-2009 at 05:00 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

i got the error message now...

the ?????(r) links to Flexera Software - Licensing and Entitlement, Installation, Application Readiness Solutions

is it the install shield wizard the problem here??

ladyazmodan
    I wanted to thank for the tips here, cause otherwise i would never have gotten as far the installation. BUT even if it installed fine, then i get this error message when i try and run it.. and without any language pack to support whatever language its in, its next to impossible to figure out what the hell the problem is.

EDIT: Trouble shooting myself, apparently i had not replaced the original exe with the hacked/no cd exe, so all this is, is the game telling me to provide the right dvd/cd. Now you know, if you should see THAT error message.
    Last edited by ladyazmodan; 12-04-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast