aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Album Problem

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Yuri (L2)Lunatic (L6)Mitsuhide SB (L3)
    Crusnik 02 (L10)Vincent (L8)Chaos (L10)
    YiLing P. (L9)Lan Zhan (L7)Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Album Problem

hello there.

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but I'm currently having problems viewing one of my albums at my user profile page. When I click an album, it leads me a page where the newest updated albums of other people are seen. I can also see my albums below, but when I click one of them, it goes back to the same page.

Is there a way for me to view my album again? >_>

edit: I think it's because of the album title. it has special characters in it. lol. XD;

edit#2: ok, I fixed it (after many trials/ attempts) LOL. sorry for disturbing you guys! ><
    Last edited by Cyth; 02-16-2009 at 05:51 AM.

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Yes, special characters are bad.. just like with the usernames lol..

Zaeon

Album Problem

I was working on my profile and then renamed my albums with "..." and it made my albums inaccessible. I was able to fix, and rename one of the albums via albumid/edit link though. But one of my album's still taking me to an error page.

edit: I was able to fix all of them via do=editalbum&albumid=

>.< sorry for the bother, I still hope you can look into this though so others don't encounter it.
    Last edited by Zaeon; 08-30-2009 at 03:48 AM.

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

The problem lies within the album title having "..."

Per Dai-kun, just remove it and it will work again. It is due to the mod security script to protect the server .

Please try not to name any album, thread or social group with "...." as you will encounter forum error if you do.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Yuuya (L10)Akihito (L10)Asami (L10)
    (S032) RurukaHongou (L10)Soubi (L9)
    (S027) Usami AkihikoFei Long (L10)(S033) Iwatobi-chan

Album Problem

I have a problem with my album, it happened on 08-31-2009 08:00 PM. I can't access all the pictures. Whenever I tried to click on the album, something like this would appear:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aarinfantasy.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.9 Server at aarinfantasy.com Port 80

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aarinfantasy.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.9 Server at aarinfantasy.com Port 80

Please help me. Thank you!!!
    Last edited by akeyaoi; 09-17-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Busy Body

Savings

Allen (L1)

Use 2 dots instead of 3 dots for your ellipsis.

So ".." not "..."

Yaoi Lover

Savings

(S013) AkihitoAsami (L10)(S005) Valdrigue
    (S009) Havi(S012) Hollow IchigoHollow Ichigo (L9)
    Byakuya (L7)Ichigo Kurosaki (L10)Riki (L3)

Question no access to one of my own albums

hey there

i have a little problem with one of my albums. actually i wanted to delete it anyways but everytime i click on it, it leads me to an error-window

Internal Server Error
    so i don't know what to do, does it mean that is already deleted? but why do i still see it on the album list?

the album is called "some (hot) naruto stuff" and i want to delete it because i need the space...
    if anyone could help me i would be very grateful

Busy Body

Savings

Allen (L1)

fixed this