aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

1. issueid=96 02-06-2011 01:29 PM
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Since update, frequently cannot access AF - various errors

I've been getting frequent errors since the upgrade, when trying to access Aarinfantasy. They vary all over the place, during a single outage, which may last as long as an hour or more: "Service Temporarily Unavailable," "Internal server Error," "503 Gateway" error, "Database error", "Could not connect to MySQL."

I didn't put a note until now because I figured it was all due to testing or whatever after the upgrade, but it's still happening. I thought I'd let you know because this kind of randomness didn't happen on the old server. AF went down for a few days once and freaked me out because you'd never been down for me before! But the forums now seem to have a habit of going down several times a week.

Sometimes it's just the forums, but not the main entry page, and sometimes the entire site.

BTW, I'm not talking about problems during AF's usual backup hours. I've seen it frequently three to four hours in advance of the backup, a time I often go online, but also at other times of day. It just happened again and it was about 19:00 (7 PM) GMT-0.

Hope this information helps.
Issue Details
Issue Number 96
AF Support Forum Functions
Category Others
Status Fixed
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)