aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Issue: Points cap?

1. issueid=454 10-16-2012 01:12 AM
    Total Yaoi Freak
    Points cap?

I'd really be interested to find out if a points cap of maybe 100m points couldn't be implemented.

Everyone keeps citing the issues of inflation on aarin and I don't think card making and even the lack of interest have done much to solve this issue. If anyone were worried about a points cap destroying any future hopes of making more cards, maybe the prices for these could be adjusted accordingly.

I think the points cap would do the forum good and I think it could increase activity and interest in contests again. I also don't see anything wrong with occasional card giveaways hosted by mods for special occasions like Halloween, Christmas and the like. And I think auctions would be more fun for people if they all had more of a fighting chance, because frankly, anyone over 100m points or geez, even 50m points can blow all the "little people" out of the water.

If anyone over 100m points thinks it would be unfair to take their points away, I'd really like to know what feature on aarin would be unavailable to them with 100m points at their disposal.
    This issue is closed. No more replies may be made.
Issue Details
Issue Number 454
Issue Type Feature
AF Support Suggestions
Category Unknown
Status Suggested
Votes for this feature 8
Votes against this feature 9
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)