aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Issue: Lost Points

1. issueid=427 07-28-2012 08:06 PM
    Yaoi Veteran
    Lost Points
    Points disappeared during transfer

Wasn't sure whether to post this here as a bug, or just send a PM to aarin, so I'm going to do both, just in case it's happened to anybody else. Or maybe I just got unlucky.

At about 5:55 PM (GMT-5), I attempted to transfer 12,000,000 points from my savings to my checking account. 10,000,000 was intended for help with a card submission, and the other 2,000,000 I was going to use to buy Kotetsu L10. However, while I got the confirmed PM stating that I had successfully 'earned 12,000,000 points for donate', the points never made it into my point account. They were, however, taken from my savings account.

I don't know where the points went, or if they'll show up, but I wanted to not this here in case it's a glitch that more than one person has. I saved what screenshots I could. Sadly, I didn't see it coming, so I couldn't save a screenshot of my original balances, but I have the PM confirmation and a screenshot of my current balances in the bank, as well as the transaction log. I hope this is enough. Thanks, and I'm sorry for the trouble! And I really, really hope this hasn't happened to anybody else.

This issue is closed. No more replies may be made.
Issue Details
Issue Number 427
AF Support Forum Functions
Category Credits System
Status Unconfirmed
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 1
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)