aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

1. issueid=376 03-12-2012 04:45 AM
    Yaoi Supporter
    File Manager Malfunction 2 Reopened

Hi, I am having a known issue, and I don't think I know of a fix or a workaround to understand the problem.

Problem: When I click to upload an image to my file manager in order to place it into my album, I get the vBulletin Message:
    "This picture exceeds your total album file-size quota by 164.8 KB." I, then, cannot open my File Manager as it turns up this error every time.

Reproducibility: When this happened last time, over a day or so I was able to finally open it. Probably after the maintenance, which is a bit of a bother, especially when I'm trying to fix the issue. I have not yet attempted to delete any of my attachments, but rather I would like clarifications on the limits. See below.

Research: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/projects/issue-187.html
    Admin Reply: "The attachment quota for each person is set to 10mb, profile album pics set to 3mb (4mb for contributors). If your attachments is at 5mb, you cannot upload anything into the profile album.

Some data: You are currently using 4.88 MB to store 55 uploaded attachments.

Thanks! Let me know if you need more information. Just clarifying the response would help. I didn't see a "fix"
Issue Details
Issue Number 376
AF Support Forum Functions
Category Forum Functions
Status Unconfirmed
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)