aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Issue: Pages

1. issueid=270 09-17-2011 11:51 AM
    Yaoi Lover
    Pages
    going to a another page in the same thread

I know that with adding new features old ones need to be removed but there are two things i wish could be kept. One is that the change page in the thread should be on both the top and the bottom on each page not just the first one cause not all authors have switched their stories to the new page function and so with the older threads you have to go thru every page to read the story and having to go back to the top of the page just to change pages is annoying especially since the back to the top button on the bottom of the thread takes you back to the fiction section main page and not the thread top.
    The other is that the quick reply be on all the pages so that when you want to respond to a comment that isn't on the first page you dont have to go back to the first page just to do a quick reply. The quick reply could be in a bar at the bottom that could be expanded just like the other information bars that are down at the bottom. I generally stick to the fiction section of the forum so i dont know if all the threads are like this or just the fiction section.
Issue Details
Issue Number 270
Issue Type Feature
AF Support Suggestions
Category Unknown
Status In Progress
Votes for this feature 0
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)