aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Issue: Fiction bugs

1. issueid=254 08-16-2011 03:37 PM
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Fiction bugs
    Multi-page works, but still a few bugs.

So, tinkering around and trying to add updates to one of my stories, I noticed that:

•When I did multiple pages, it would not let me click in the third page to be added. The box would not get the blue highlight around it, and there was no blink cursor and I could not type. I could type in the second page and fourth page.

•When doing the multiple pages, if I tried to backspace something I would get the "are you sure you want to leave this page? All content will be lost." pop-up. That also happened if I tried to center any text. I had to go and edit each page individually in order to center/backspace without that pop-up.

•After doing multiple pages and uploading, I had four pages posted. The first original post was fine, but pages 2 and 3 had no text. Page four did. I went back and edited them one by one and the text showed up.

•When trying to edit the names of the chapters, all if them will edit except the last one which I have tried to change but it still says page five.

*These have been bugs I encountered while trying to edit and update my story Twisted.

Issue Details
Issue Number 254
AF Support Forum Functions
Category Fictions Area
Status Fixed
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)