aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. SymphonyOfIce
    SymphonyOfIce
    Has anyone subbed the 2009 trailer?
  2. Raincat
    Raincat
    mmm... good question.
    I never heard that anybody has subbed it but i have read that somewhere there is translated summary...I personaly havent seen it.
  3. slipiz4tehweek
    slipiz4tehweek
    I think it's one of the most beautiful love stories ever. It's somewhat plain and complex at the same time, dramatic and angsty, but all the most endearing. If there's such a thing as perfection, Ai no Kusabi definitely lies somewhere near.
  4. Vanja
    Vanja
    waaah Ai no Kusabi can make me run in circles, flailing and screaming like a crazed fangirl ! xD awesome to find this group here ^^
  5. Nemie
    Nemie
    This is my favourite yaoi cartoon ever (and forever)
  6. Raincat
    Raincat
    Ai no Kusabi has its corner in Comiket 76. / Booth 323 if im not mistaken/

What is comiket? Look here : Comiket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ..." Comiket (コミケット Komiketto?), otherwise known as the Comic Market (コミックマーケット Komikku Māketto?), is the world's largest handmade comic book fair, held twice a year in Tokyo, Japan...Comic Market is held twice a year; once in August, and once in December...the latest one, Comiket 76, will be held in August 14-16, 2009. "

...new promo clip?
  7. Yoshitaka Karyu
    Yoshitaka Karyu
    NYAH! Had to join. Period. =_= This has been my obsession for I couldn't tell you how long. I found out about the remake not long ago, and I swear I lifted five feet from my seat. ^///^ I have the novels, of course, and a couple of posters, the movies, drama CD's, OST. . .I could go on forever. Mmmm. . .so much love for this.
  8. mistress of yaoi
    mistress of yaoi
    obsessed with the novel series, loved the original ovas! mistress of yaoi loves katze!
  9. darkfox907
    darkfox907
    i saw the OVA a few days ago and i fell in love with it
  10. Jokin
    Jokin
    Hiya everybody!
    I hope someone visits this group and I also hope someone actually joins my contest
    Sorry for the ads.
    It's a set contest, you can make a Iason x Riki pairing also, I just got the first entry which is this very pairing.
    So if you have time, and wanna join in, I welcome you all!
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t1...sponsored.html

Thanks!!!
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast