aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SoOO

1. WaitingLane
    WaitingLane
    Does anyone know when the new chapters come out or whats going on with the manga? If anyone has a clue let me know.
  2. MpregKing
    MpregKing
    I heard they're supposed to come out some time in July but it's been rescheduled so many damn times it could be later then that. XP
  3. WaitingLane
    WaitingLane
    noo that makes me so sadddd.....thank you though at last i know now.
  4. ManyVoices
    ManyVoices
    Aww it's still gonna be that long of a wait? TT Not sure I can hold out much longer........
  5. WaitingLane
    WaitingLane
    Okay so the good part is the OVA 2 is supposed to have come out today! Yet I really haven't seen anything about it yet....
  6. mjose
    mjose
    I saw chapter 29 and its in japanese.. Is that the latest? I already have the OVA 2 and I love every seconds of it.
  7. Neon
    Neon
    The last chapter that was released is chapter 41. Which is untranslated as far as I know (which isn't a whole lot XD)
  8. WaitingLane
    WaitingLane
    i read some chapters that just came out i dont what is was but i think it was 40 or 41 lol
  9. Neon
    Neon
    Chapter 41 came out roughly around April or so. If there's been more chapters, it hasn't been posted mmmpreg.livejournal.com
  10. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    I've just reread the whole series up to chapter 41 and now I'm a bit confused as to whether Shinobu is actually Karen & Makio's child or Makio's (half-)brother? For if you have a look a the relationship chart, it is stated there that he is indeed their child and in earlier chapters he was referred to as a brother of Yonekuni & Masa. However, in chapter 37 it is said that Kunimitsu is his father. And the little girl that was there at his birth was probably Makio. Oh well, even if Shinobu's family background is a bit confusing, he and V.B make a wonderful couple.

And I'm itching to read the Inukai/Manami arc as well.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast