aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite character(s) and pairing(s)

1. MpregKing
    MpregKing
    As the title says post away your favorite characters and pairings.

Mine favorite character is Norio and my pairings are Kunimasa x Norio,and Shiro x Yonekuni. (There was another but i can't for the life of me remember their names...
  2. halfdemongurl
    halfdemongurl
    Oooh... the snake and Mongoose xD I forgot their names but totally loved them!

Also Shiro xYonekuni and Kunimasa x Norio <33
  3. sweetlife
    sweetlife
    It's really a tie for me between Yonekuni x Shiro and Shima x Aogiri (the mongoose/snake couple)....there is something so seductive about the long term interactions/love between both those couples
  4. wiccalove
    wiccalove
    fav character is definetly Norio but it's a tie between Kunimasa x norio and david x maximillium for fav characters
  5. MpregKing
    MpregKing
    *gasp* :O I totally forgot about the snake and mongoose.
  6. Jurianne
    Jurianne
    I don't know how to put this but I like all characters! Usually I would go doki doki for a one particular pairing but for this one, no. It seems I like them very much as a whole and also I like the two pairs equally as well! Quite a refreshing feeling!
  7. ManyVoices
    ManyVoices
    I love all the pairings but my favorite is Norio and Kunimasa. Though the snake and mongoose are cute. Totally forgot about David and Maximillion.....That cat is sooooooo "artisitic" lol
  8. oheliot
    oheliot
    Norio&Kunimasa I think because Kotobuki-san has really been prolonging the consumation of their relationship, the sexual tension throughout the series between them is driving me crazy xD Shima&Yonekuni are also really great and I feel like there's still more to come from them, but their relationship has really grown quite a bit so I don't feel like there's as much excitement.

The series really keeps you interested because she keeps introducing more couples (more eye-candy!) but also coming back to Norio&Kunimasa so there's a sense of continuation throughout the whole thing
  9. yaoimadness
    yaoimadness
    I definitely pick Kunimasa and Norio, 'cause they're really cute together, especially when Norio is on top of Kunimasa who is writing an essay...and Norio's cat ears and tail are showing up....XD....so cute....
  10. Neon
    Neon
    I like majority of the pairings, though Yonekuni & Shirou (sorry, I have a thing about writing his name like that >.>) is my all time favorite pairing. I love the angst between the two and the possibilities for fan fiction are endless :3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast