aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Okane ga nai - LOVERS

1. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Oooooooh I absolutely love this manga, it's cute, sweet and erotic all at the same time.
  2. Anai
    Anai
    Well as You allready noticed I'm a total Okane freak! So I decided to create this group where We could discuss our okane wonders... Fell free to ask questions and share your thoughts about this title!
  3. Sukisho
    Sukisho
    8D hahaha I knew that this group gotta be made by Anai! D8!!

YAY!!
  4. Anai
    Anai
    Thanks ;3... Looks like Everybody allready knows about my addiction
  5. Otaru Sushi
    Otaru Sushi
    Yeah, I'm pretty much in love with this manga right now.
    And...
    Kanou has the widest shoulders I've ever seen. Holy crap, I can't help but stare at them every time. >>
  6. Anai
    Anai
    I can't help that too He's soo gorgeous...
  7. Phibrizza
    Phibrizza
    *o* Thanks for making this group! I'm obsessed with OgN too!
    And Kanou... *drools* I can't help staring at those evil/mean/come-here-Ayase/say-please eyes of his *¬*
  8. Anai
    Anai
    Yeah I know what You mean ...
    Anyway I think it's a good time to ask a favour of those who joined in... As You probably know I'm looking with Chuyuri for japanese translators to translate Okane novels to english. It's not easy to find such a great person so I hope someone could help with that too... Pretty please ! Surely We'll all benefit from that!
    But don't be scared that group is not for finding a translator only. Feel free to share Your thoughts on everything that concerns Okane !
  9. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    If you can do that it would be sooooooooo great

Good luck on the search
  10. Anai
    Anai
    Well I hope I can manage this task but I'm serching for a few weeks allready and nothing ...
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast