rou
    i need to get this off my chest:

first reactions after watching 4x01

and afew hours of sleep dreaming of it…

im feeling to much, it’s unbelievable

i hardly use capital letters, but:

M E R T H U R

katie/morgana is drop down gorgeous

*left completely speechless about colin* he’s just not human, no way.

i mean……

h o l y f u c k i n g s h i t

*dead*

and bradley…

i want to express so much atm, i just can’t.

it’s too epic

merlin in HD

i still go all dewy just thinking about the ep

and to those who watched the episode already:

yes i ship gwaine and the apple

”********* ** a young man” !!!!!!!!!

“that’s my word”

so cute!!

M E R T H U R!!!!!!!!!
  2. DangerousAngel
    DangerousAngel
    Wow! and adding another, Gwen looks amazing too in this season and is it just me or Lancelot is "Merlin this, Merlin that..." Bradley looks hott as always and MERTHUR...... with a little Gwaine-Lancelot on the side
  3. FakeFlower101
    FakeFlower101
    Loved the episode. Do they intend to make this show slashy for the slash fans? I bet they do. It's possible to slash so many guys with Merlin. They all love him. I mean, who wouldn't?

Fail cliffhanger is fail. If you want us to believe someone is dead, don't immediately show them alive in the preview LOL. But I suppose we were never supposed to believe that anyway, because if he dies there's no more series XD

Also, scary ghosts are scary but they would be more effective if they attacked in groups rather than just randomly flying in by themselves ^^

You know what annoys me though? Merlin never gets any armor. Sure, he can protect himself with magic, but Arthur doesn't know that. It's odd that Arthur lets his lover *cough* I mean manservant go on all these dangerous quests without any protection. Poor Merlin, he was so the damsel in distress in this episode with all those big strong men saving him...um, except for the end ;A;
  4. rou
    rou
    @ DangerousAngel: yes she does, i really llike morgana's new look too. and yep, bradley is and always will be to gorgeous for his own good. however, it wasnt only his looks that killed me but his acting. he has always done a great job but the scene with uther and in the council hall talking to the lil girl ...

@ FakeFlower101: hmmmmmmmmm whatever has given you that idea, i wonder?

(i'd love if they would make it more slashier again )

aaaaaaaaaand i guess they still play the old merlin-is-useless-with-a-sword-card. though from the slasher point of view, you could say the only purpose of swordless merlin is for arthur to have a reason to touch him and oush him aside

i could live with unarmed merlin if he gets to perform some really badass spells this series, damnit! we had him controlling time and the forces of nature in season 1 - where is that most powerfull warlock of all times?
  5. Nouche
    Nouche
    i just think, they leave merlin without armor so that arthur can show his awesomeness...
    and always throw him to the side...and land on him *cough* XDDD

but i´ve got to admit..lancelot is quite a nice package too

and i´m sooo looking forward to seeing the dragon again..i kinda loved him
    *throws him into her cave*
    he´s sooo cute *pokes his cheek*
  6. Erendis
    Erendis
    @rou: gotta love your pic spam... it's like... everything summarized in just those few pics
    Arthur and Merlin's interactions is still as <33333333333 as always, and like DA said, I'm starting to see some Gwaine-Lancelot too But maybe that's just my wild mind
  7. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    First of all, this ghosts give me shivers. They are scary.
    But everything which was said before is absolutely true.
    About Bradley and his acting, Merlin swordless, slash scenes and Morgana.
    I totally agree.

I laughed so hard at the scene where Arthur was dressing himself.

@rou More pictures!

And next episode tomorrow. Finally!!!
    Can't wait for it. The first episode left me breathless.
  8. rou
    rou
    @ Yaoi17angel7
    careful whatcha wish for, dear
    i could post the hell out of here
    will keep post some in here, but if you think you can handle an ovedose, you can always visit my tumblr: brolin's keep
  9. Erendis
    Erendis
    After watching ep 2, my only reaction was:

And Lancelot... Darn, I didn't see that one coming at all. I was more or less expecting some sort of fight between Merlin and the old woman, but damn... >_> But somehow to fit the Arthur/Lancelot/Gwen drama, he should reappear right? >_>
  10. FakeFlower101
    FakeFlower101
    @ Erendis: He might. I mean, they didn't kill him. He sort of just walked on into that veil. And for the story to play out correctly according to the legend then yes, he needs to be one of KING Arthur's knights. But who knows. This series doesn't follow the legend all that closely.

But wow, this episode was like slash heaven. Lancelot/Merlin, heavy Arthur/Merlin and some Percival/Gawain (LOL XD) Gawain makes me laugh whenever he's on the screen.
    On a non-slash related topic, Angel looked really pretty in this episode, like a real angel And OMG Colin's acting...I can't...he's too amazing. I totally teared up when he was talking to the dragon. That was a really nice scene. And I think the dragon is really cute. He sits like a big puppy XD

Colin, why u so beautiful? *snif*
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast