aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Say Hello!

1. Nouche
    Nouche
    hey hey, i´m new here XD
    and i love Arlin the most there ;D
    Arthur is reaaaally cool, and i love the Dragon..i would soooo love to pet him *w* XD
    hmmm...i started watching it since the day it was aired on RTL on saturday afternoons öö....
    after that...i had to watch it on SuperRTL of course ;D
    sooo...i have to go with the german releases as well, like a few other poeple here... XD
    and omg......i saw that they stopped airing it until october ;_; *sobs*
  2. ryla
    ryla
    Hello everyone, got recruitd here by our dear rou whose contest I stumbled on, whose profile I stalked, whose album I peeked in and of course - the fangirling started and never stopped

I was just able to watch the first episode this morning like fours ago and now it's just 7am here. I can probably say more when I'm able to watch more episodes. Arlin all the way I can just imagine drooling over the pictures, what more the episodes :drool:
  3. Grrrr
    Grrrr
    Hello everybody, I'm new here~

How did I miss this group?!
  4. Believeitgirl
    Believeitgirl
    Welcome everyone!
    Wow, feel really lucky now. I hear all of you say you just got into it, it was right in the middle of the first season when I watched it so I only had a day of being glued to my TV. But now the fourth series is coming out... Good luck!
    Gaa, Arlin... I drool everytime I see a picture... utter fangirl.
  5. ILuvOddSox
    ILuvOddSox
    Hey everyone *waves*
    I first got into Merlin when my best friend loaned me the first series on DVD, and now I've watched all the episodes and am totally and completely hooked.
    My favourite pairing has to be Gwaine/Arthur/Merlin, because I'm greedy, and can't have only 2 of the boys together at a time =3
  6. AsakuraHannah
    AsakuraHannah
    ^^; I just realize I've never posted anything here since I join this group. I went to rou's profile and caught Merlin in the profile, and I was like 'waaa you know merlin too' xDD My bad.. =P personally because I like everything in 'magic' and I'm glad that.. xD lord of the rings and HP, so, I like Merlin because of that too xD I like, Arthur / Merlin, *w* ever since the Episode 4 season 1 : "The Poisoned Chalice" I looooooooooove them a lot awwww now I can't wait to watch season 4 >_>"
  7. rou
    rou
    @ ILuvOddSox: welcome!!
    @ AsakuraHannah: guess now is the perfect time to start posting here season 4!!!!!!!!
  8. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    I'm exactly as AsakuraHannah. I'm a member of this group for quite a while, but I never wrote anything here.
    As for many other people here, it was rou who first brought me to Merlin.
    After I checked it out and watched an episode which was currently aired in Germany I was so fascinated that I kept following it.
    Arthur and Merlin are so great together. They make me laugh, almost cry or confuse me like no one else could.
    I love this show!
    There isn't a character that I don't like which is really rare. But here, I like them all.

Oh and Season 4... Left me breathless. I died thousand deaths as rou said. But hell YEAH it was totally worth it.
  9. KainWaffle
    KainWaffle
    Well, /cough/ hi there!
    I'm Sophie and I have a serious love/hate relationship with Merlin's writing team because still months after the fact I can't see how Gwen/Arthur is a legit relationship.
    Needless to say, Merthur is my ship of choice. Always has been since I watched that one episode in season 1 where Merlin unconsciously sends freaking light to Arthur. That scene almost made me cry. XD

Uhm, I ramble a lot, so let me apologize for that in advance xD
  10. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Hiya. Love the series and love watching the latest season though I'm watching it on Syfy and so I'm a bit behind probably most people here. I'm hoping that some day Merlin's powers can be revealed so people will be awed by him lol. I love his power.

Such a great series and such a great pairing.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234