aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Under Pressure

1. nemine
    ooh you hang in there jade phoenix
    what reminds me... last chance to pass my exam.. and i haven't study at all in it.. *sigh*
  2. kutebare~kisama
    kutebare~kisama
    Ummm WOW. Everyone needs to get away from the computer and go out and take a walk. Go clear your heads from the petty problems and the overloaded work...if just for a hour. I'm not saying this to be mean, I am saying this from experience. I too use to be depressed, in fact I have suffered from depression for over 10 years and have tried committing suicide twice... so I know how it all feels. I guess I am here for more of a support than anything else, so if someone ever needs someone to talk with just send me a message and I will gladly talk ^^

Oh for the college stuff, do not sweat it. Just take one day at a time and you will do just fine. College is actually alot easier than high school, yet alot do not realize this at first.
  3. nemine
    nemine
    eh.. walking..outside.. just me and my thoughts.. that would be dangerous >__>
    but oh, a fellow eh..person.. me and depression have walked hand in hand for 5 years, and that suicide-thing... well my attempt failed.. i'm kinda hapy about that sometimes tho. ^^
  4. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    When I'm depressed all I do is sleep...

Lately I've just been trying to bury my emotions, but I'm afraid they might someday burst through worse than before...
  5. angelkaworu
    angelkaworu
    Thans for the hug ^_^
    yah walking is bleh... as I end up thinking because I am bored, and thinking is something I shouldn't do too much!
    I used to be suicidal (tried few times, stopped myself on the verge of doing it many times) and life still gets blahg. I end up dwelling on trivial things and blowing them out of all proportion and then getting into a major funk.
  6. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    I'd rather go to sleep than take a walk. Less effort, more rest. Goes down better with me. And though I don't really care about my thoughts running astray ( that usually ends up being real productive ), it's seriously much better when you're on your own. ^_^ ...And no, I don't believe in committing suicide or any such life-threatening thing, I love to live life too much for that.
  7. kutebare~kisama
    kutebare~kisama
    I would try doing something then to take your mind off things for a bit. Even a movie or something. There has got to be something you enjoy doing. As for the problems, sleeping them away does not help for when you wake up they are still there. Suicide will not solve anything either as I know this quite well. Attempted, failed, still there... that was until I took the problems head on and changed things around.I have been through the worst things someone could come up with and I still live to tell about it... I'd like to see others do the same. Something that I found out that helps is writing it all down. Keep a diary / journal and just go to town on it. I'm not saying it helps for everyone, but it is worth a shot for after you write it down and get all those problems building up inside you out on paper you can reread it and see really how silly some of those problems are. When things are kelp inside for so long a person tends to analysis everything way too much which starts to seem like an even bigger problem. -hugs- I do hope at least one of you will take my suggestions. ^^
  8. nemine
    nemine
    enjoy..? O.o well i enjoy writing. but it makes me more depressed.. ghrm.. lallalalaa...
  9. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    I keep an online journal. I used to write in a journal, but because of my hand problems it hurts too much to do so anymore.

The problem I have with trying to take my mind off of things is working up the motivation to do so.
  10. angelkaworu
    angelkaworu
    I have an online journal but I end up writing POSTMODERN ARTICLES ABOUT CARROTS more than I do about mylife. I guess because people I know will read it, and I like being anonimous (not in the horrible 4chan way). Plus all problems are situation based, and most people wouldn't GET why it bugs me so much, they'd be telling me how they'd cope and my head just doesn't work like that.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast