aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fanfic Recs.

1. synnesai
    synnesai
    Read a good fic, leave us a link :]

----------------------------------------------

* = NOT complete

CREEK:

Espresso Con Panna: Tweek and Craig have not been friends for the past three years of high school. Craig had ended their friendship for unknown reasons, and poor Tweek was left trying to pick up the pieces. Now in their fourth and senior year, Craig is ready to get him back.

Non Refundable: You can pay for protection... but what about happiness? Other pairings mentioned. Creek.

*Eternal Craigshine of a Tweekless Mind: Hurt and angry the Tweek erased him, Craig retaliates by undergoing the SAME procedure, in order to forget Tweek. But as he begins to loose each precious memory that he and Tweek had with one another… Craig immediately regrets his decision…

Freshly Brewed: A collection of Craig/Tweek one-shots.

Subside
    : A few various one-shots! This is more of an outlet for me to experiment with ideas for future stories. If you LIKE one particular one-shot, please review/comment and let me know! Style, Creek, Cran, Bunny, Kytophe, and many others

*Gifted: Mutation is the key to our evolution. Multiple pairings; Style, Creek, Bunny, Candy, Tyde, Kytophe, etc.

Persnickety: "See? A book. A fictional book. And there are gnomes in here, Tweek, I'll bet you anything, and that just proves they're nothing more than imagination." SLASHish CraigTweek

*Aisle 10
    : Craig lives in a self-created bubble crafted out of irritation with most people and enough imagination to keep him busy. Then he gets a job, one thing leads to another, and well…you know what eventually happens to a bubble. SLASH CraigTweek

Falling out of Disarray: The most Chaos did were heists, robbing the rich and whatnot. It was all good. But murder was never part of his M.O. There was someone killing off Supers, and he knew it would only be a matter of time before he was next. - Bunny, Style, Candy, Creek, et

Coffee Shop: Tweek gets hit on in a coffee shop. Craig is not happy about it. CREEK

Moon: When Craig had him in his lap, their naked bodies sliding together with sweat forming on their skin. When his wild hair was slicked back with sweat and his body was flushed red and Craig had a tight grip on his hips. Semi-Lemon Slash Craig/Tweek Drabble.

Learning: When Tweek's 'happy' existence is being sabotaged by his parents, he turns to the only person he can think of for help. Craig.

Nice, Average, Boring Morning: It's just another morning for twenty-something Craig Tucker.

-----------------------------

STYLE

We're Damned After All, Mama: Upon exiting the confessional, he strode over to the empty pews of the empty church and grabbed dusty, red bible hastily, shoving it under his jacket. Taking a last glimpse at the altar and at the confessional, he smirked and pushed the door open

Nothing Compares
    : His fingers traced over the shadow of Stan. “When we are dead and gone nobody will care about these pictures. No one will remember how happy we were. How much it all meant.” How much he meant to me…

Best Man
    :I.. need to stop shaking. You can do this Kyle. Best man, remember? Just write the goddamn speech. Oneside Style.

Seven Times: There are seven different occasions that have had a lasting effect on Stan and Kyle's relationship. The first one is when they kiss for the first time -- at the age of eight. Style, oneshot

Writings on the Wall: The exploits of a lost and confused boy. Style. Oneshot. Rated for language.

Lack of Color: --"I'm going to kill myself." Stan went to the roof of his apartment building, one determined thought in his mind, and then the redheaded stranger ruined everything. Or maybe he was Stan's savior. "That's tragic, we've only just met." Oneshot Stan/Kyle AU

Sparkle
    : Kyle is infected with a very telling affliction, except it’s telling all the wrong things. Everyone always knew it would happen. Oneshot. Style. Rated for a liberal use of offensive language.

Boats and Birds
    : I live to let you shine. Style.

Til Human Voices Wake Us: Crying doesn’t make you any less of a man, Kyle. And it doesn’t make you any less logical; a lot of things aren’t logical or don’t make sense. But d’you know what, Kyle? Humans can’t be entirely logical; we’re not perfect."

The Way Clouds Move: The red balloon. The ant on the sidewalk. The charming prince. The Lonely War. Kyle knows these well, but all he wants to know is all of Stan - the red balloon. Style M/M. Rated M for a reason. Oneshot. Heavily psychological.

Falling out of Disarray: The most Chaos did were heists, robbing the rich and whatnot. It was all good. But murder was never part of his M.O. There was someone killing off Supers, and he knew it would only be a matter of time before he was next. - Bunny, Style, Candy, Creek, et

I Miss You Dude: It took an accident, to change it all. Style, Long Oneshot.

Seethe
    : I hate Wendy Testaburger. Style, Stendy.

The Beginning: Oneshot. When the Broflovskis arrive in South Park, Sheila and Sharon witness the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship.

My Future's Bound: Stan and Kyle accidentally have phone sex while playing the newest MMORPG craze. Afterwards, Kyle comes out while Stan tries to deny what he feels. Also, Ike is generally awesome.

------------------------

BUNNY

One Shots: This is where my one-shots live. Story number five: Cold. In Butters dreams, Kenny is always cold.

Hardis:The boys end up inviting Butters to their sleepover, and Kenny and Butters become bored--though Kenny is quick to think of something they can do.

Shock
    : Butters is cornered by Kenny in the bathroom, and there's no way out.

Learning Encounters: A super-short KennyxButters oneshot about various hallway encounters and what was learned from them. Not very specific. Illegal and possibly nauseating amounts of fluff. You have been warned.

Ungroundable Hunger: Kenny didn't expect to run across anyone this late at night, but Butters needs to feed. Kenny/Butters, Bunny Oneshot drabble

Career Day: Hello,my name is Kenneth McKormick and I already know what I want my future to be like. Pre-Slash. One Shot.

The Observations of One Stan Marsh: Stan Marsh didn't usually observe people. Their business was not meant to be known by him. However after breaking up Wendy, he begins to notice things about Kenny McCormick and Butters Stotch that he never had before. Butters/Kenny

Look Back at This and Laugh: Butters gets thrown out of his house for being a deviant. Kenny puts him up.

-UPDATED: 8/15-
  2. renaru
    renaru
    synne... you have tons... i cant even think of any individual ones i ever read before you. but i suppose i can shamelessly promote
    My SongFic ^^

ok... gonna edit this a bit
    I have spent most of my mornings reading, because laying down is pretty much all i can do. These are oneshots i found... AFF is really good for half fics, and i hate that, so i tend to go there for oneshots anyway.. so here you have it.

Songbird
    Style... its sweet... a little cliched but sometimes we like that :3

Cartman's Saturdays
    Cartman... solo/voyeur? TWISTED.....and a little bit of OOC Shiela... but i overlooked it because of cartmans....total mindf*ck

Breaking and Entering
    Mysterion/Kenny.. who IS mysterion? still have no clue.. this is set... a couple years later

Playground Antics
    Style... super hooooot!
  3. synnesai
    synnesai
    updated my list 8]
  4. renaru
    renaru
    you are so awesome
  5. renaru
    renaru
    i am gonna put this one in a seperate post...
    oh.. my god... i was looking up craig pics on DA... and i came across a craig/kyle.. and was like wtf... well it had a link to a fic.... O_______________________________O a horror fic
    that was CREEEEEEEEEEEPY! but ohhhhhhh my god so good...
    so here it is
    Lined Paper
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    CREEK, STYLE & BUNNY ... that's soooo cool ... thanks for posting these, I love you both sooooo much *chuu*
  7. ladygizarme
    ladygizarme
    Guh that fic was amazingly awesome! Now I'm craving more horror
  8. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    Oh muh god so am i!! You know Lady, the author of said fic does have a few horror stories in her FF.net Profile. I am so stalking here right now. ~
  9. synnesai
    synnesai
    I'm writing a creek horror fic D: although - not sure if I can pull off horror... using this song (lyrics are in the description) as my basis, cause it screams tweek 8D

looks like I will have to read this fic *o*
  10. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    yes you will! It will change your life!! O.O
    wow! I gotta read it when you're done! And, just putting it out there, if you're having some trouble with the horror fic, I can give you a few ideas because I thrive in all things horror! I love horror!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast