aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Intros

1. renaru
    renaru
    *looks at mole, blushing* i... im not. *looks away, sipping my coffee*
    (thats a long time)
  2. Siren Xeno
    Siren Xeno
    Good Morning petit *a little belated. half-smiles* Deed you sleep well?

(yeah, we's crazy hos)
  3. renaru
    renaru
    *gives him a rare smile* no.. i never do.
    (ahhh but we loves yas)
  4. Siren Xeno
    Siren Xeno
    Zen zat ees somesing we 'ave een common, petit. *takes a drag of his cigarette, blowing it toward Gregory's sleeping form*

(We loves youse too xD)
  5. renaru
    renaru
    *nods, taking a sip of coffee and grabs Craig's pack off the table, trying to light it with shaking hands* y.. you always make m..me want a cigarette.
  6. Siren Xeno
    Siren Xeno
    *gets up, crossing the room quickly. Takes the lighter from him and lights his cigarette for him* Ees zat a bad sing?
  7. renaru
    renaru
    *jumps a little at his current closeness, and flushes down to my neck* t...thanks... n.. no.. i.. d..dont suppose so
  8. Siren Xeno
    Siren Xeno
    *grins slightly* I always seem to 'ave such an effect on you, petit. Why ees zat?
  9. renaru
    renaru
    *blinks and looks at mole* i.. w..well.. *blushes deeper and trembles a little* i.. im n.. not sure *looks away quickly, making little nervous noises*
  10. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    (omg why are you two staying up for two days?! I tried that once, after the first 24 i started questioning reality. If you start to see pink Cristina Aguilera monsters, wahtever you do, don't EAT them.) -suddenly wakes up, hat somewhere and hair a mess. i squint at Mole and Tweek- ...is the morning over yet?
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast