aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

New groups

1. changsungOppa
    Ok so what do you think about miss a, sistar, infinite, gp basic, and teen top?
    These groups are all fairlly new and i like them all and think they all have great potiential for rookies lol

sistar!
    Push Push Baby! i love that song and learned the dance!!

Teen top
    every1 compares them to 2pm, i say never X( they have a long way....i stil love them and have also learned their dance for clap clap lol c.a.p. is so cute XD

miss a
    jYP can just never fail at life, he's done sooo much for kpop, like rain, 2pm,wonder girls, hes just great, miss a gets an a plus from me......and of course the dance for bad but good has also been learned by yours truelly lol

OppA out!
  2. RyoKitamura
    RyoKitamura
    I loveeeeee miss A like you said JYP always knows what to do, what people wants and gives us right that!

Sistar Push Push was a hell of a catchy song, I liked it a lot, but their new song isn't all that cool, just a meh song to me

Teen Top, could have done a lot better, but the song (clap) the mv & the dance aren't all that cool and with all the fierce competition it just looks plain

of Infinite I like that they seem to have a lot of energy, they just need a very good song to break in

GP Basic are too little for me XD they should continue their studies and come back in three years ^^U
  3. Yunomuna
    Yunomuna
    Actually, I don't really listen new bands' songs. I recently listened Infinite - Nothing's over because Jaejoong twitted that it is a good song.
    But I didn't like it that much.
    Miss A is good, I like their songs like "Bad girl Good girl".

And there was one band with little girls around 13-14? I honestly think they are too young to be idols.

About other new groups, I have no idea. There are soooo many, like Co-ed sth, Pink, and recently SM introduced a boy band with 23 (?) members. Like, seriously? Who's gonna sing out of 23 in one song?