aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

who is the best voice in kpop?

1. yunjaeforever
    hi its me again
    so who do you think is the best voice in k pop ?
    for me its junsu from tvxq followed closely by jaejoong also from tvxq ...
    i think it shows that im a tvxq crazy fan but i cant help it they really look and sound perfect
    anyway so ..what do you guys think ?
  2. foreverlove
    yunjaeforever, we might get along very well. i am a dedicated tvxq fan since they debuted! i ship yoosu, though, but yunjae is also a sexy otp! i think junsu has one of the best voices in kpop. these days i've been obsessing over jaejoong. i feel like i've abandoned my dear junsu (my true bias)!
  3. yunjaeforever
    hehehe ...i think we will get along very well ^^ ..i am jaejoong obsessed thats why i ship yunjae though lately ive been checking out jaechun alot and feeling like im cheating on yunjae AND yoosu in the same time
    as for the voice i always believed that jaejoong's voice was the best but lately su chan (junsu ) is catching my eye more with his strong but lovely voice ^^
    so i just switched from 1 jaejoong 2junsu to 1junsu 2jaejoong ^^
    oh and i love yoosu ^^ i dont write a yunjae fic without yoosu in it ..it just doesnt feel right ^_~
  4. RyoKitamura
    RyoKitamura
    Well there's a love of awesome voices out there! personally I love Junsu from 2PM & Jonghyun from SHINee their voices are awesome!
  5. yunjaeforever
    yunjaeforever
    i like jonghyun from shinee too
    i cant reallly tell 2pm's voices apart yet ,new fan i began to listen to them just before i joined this group
  6. hiwatari
    hiwatari
    @ RyoKitamura: i totally agree, their voices are just lovely
    but i really like jaejoong, junsu and yoochun as well, i mean have you ever listened to one of dbsk's accapellas? they're just plain awesome
  7. foreverlove
    foreverlove
    @ hiwatari: JYJ looooooooooooooove those three.
  8. Shinrei04
    Shinrei04
    I think Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Yesung from Super Junior have some of the best voices in K-pop. I also really love Zhou Mi's voice. As you can probably tell, I'm a bit obsessed with Super Junior. Heechul is my favorite even though he doesn't sing much.

I also think Jonghyun and Taemin of SHINee have really good voices. And of course I can't forget Jaejong. Don't know why but I'm not a fan of Junsu but I like Max even though they sound similar to me.

I just started listening to ss501 and U-KISS because I didn't know about them until today. The first blond that started singing in the Manmanhani U-kiss video is so freakin smexy.
  9. foreverlove
    foreverlove
    @ shinrei04: that blondy is kevin
  10. yunjaeforever
    yunjaeforever
    @ shinrei04: i love suju alot too ...ummm for the voice i like Kyuhyun the most but for looks siwon ... i dont know why though i love those two heechul will always be my fav after all he was the reason i liked suju in the first place
    jaejoong is my first korean love ...max is great in the high places of the songs ..well mostly the almost screaming parts ..junsu ..umm..at first i didnt like junsu's voice but after rainy night i liked him second after jaejoong ..now im not sure sometimes jae is my fav sometime junsu (jaejoong should really stop smoking )...but jae is always num 1 in my heart
    ah kevin ..his voice is good
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast