aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Questions and Answers Thread

1. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Awww it's fine XDDD as I said it was mere curiousity!
  2. KazeYami
    KazeYami
    Uh, I'm not complaining (not complaining, not complaining, not complaining)
    Ahem, anyway, not complaining or anything, but I was accepted as a senpai a while ago (I don't know exactly when, but at least a month ago). I haven't yet been assigned to anyone, nor heard about anything. I'm not sure if I need to be more active on the threads or group, or if there's just no one that needs a kouhai, or what. I was just curious. :'D My question is as to when I might be assigned a cute little newblet, if there's something I should do to increase my chances, or if there's some other reason for why I an un-needed.
    (also, not complaining.)
  3. Shanni
    Shanni
    XD I need to tell you this, that the match up process is extremely long and grueling. Your form has to match up your kouhai's... or else we don't pair you up >_<...

If you would like to get matched up faster, please update your form as best as you possibly can. I promise you, that you will get matched up much quicker.

I will talk to my other mods about you No worries xD We aren't singling you out are anything
  4. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    I did not see anything written on this so I am wondering who to credit for using one of the banners posted here in my sig. It is the ZackxCloud one posted by Shanni (I could not resist)
  5. krabuzh
    krabuzh
    question regarding senpai-kouhai:
    how about a kouhai that seems need no help? for example, I asked them if they need help to get to know AF better or something related with AF, and they said they are okay and need no help..
    and this happened with two of my kouhai..
    now I feel like I'm a useless senpai... *goes to sulk in the corner*
  6. angyal
    angyal
    well, if a kouhai doesn't need help and knows his/her way around the forum, they are ready to graduate, right?
  7. krabuzh
    krabuzh
    yeah.. so I think two of my kouhai are ready to graduate.. though I will have to ask them if they are ready since literally I did not tell them almost anything about AF.. will ask and then tell you later if they want to be graduated or not.
  8. prey
    prey
    hi my name is nikki prey and i,m new and dont know what to do on this site
  9. Shanni
    Shanni
    @Prey I'm sorry that the match-up list is down! It'll be back soon! In the meanwhile, you can check out the buddy chat threads or the chatroom~
  10. Yunomuna
    Yunomuna
    Hello, I recently joined but I can't sign up to be a Kouhai. What should I do?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast