aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Announcements and Updates

1. Shanni
    Shanni
    This section is for Announcements and Updates on the Aarinfantasy Buddy System!

Try not to spam here, thanks~
  2. Shanni
    Shanni
    A new rule will be added to the Aarinfantasy Buddy System.

!<PLEASE READ>!

- The Post Count Rule

> For members that have been on the forum for less than 2 years...
    - must have at least 500 posts to apply to be a senpai

> For members that have been on the forum for more than 2 years...
    - must have at least 200 posts to apply to be a senpai

Previous senpai who has already been assigned a kouhai, but does not have the min. number of post count may keep their kouhai. However, they will not be assigned a new kouhai until they reached the min. post count.

Those senpai that have signed up, and does not have the min. post count will have their names taken off the list til they do. Your names will be put aside, and we will send you a PM of explanation.

A new senpai sign-up moderation will now be instated.

Instead of accepting Senpai on a whim, we will now interview each and every senpai that signs up. It is to help better match them to a kouhai and see their qualifications. A member will only become a senpai after he/she passes our requirements. Only than, will their name be added to the senpai list.

This will help build a more organized and better buddy system. I hope everybody understands!

The form has been edited.

When you find the time, I would like the senpai's to update their forms as well <3 Please update your old form. Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT post a new form in a new post.
    Username:
    How long have you been on the forum:
    Anime/Manga Genre Interest:
    Real Life interest:
    Languages You Know:
    Level of Activity on a Weekly Basis:
    Main occupation on forum: (ie...lurker, uploader, graphic artist, spammer XD)
    List a few things you know about the forum:
  3. Shanni
    Shanni
    Miyo's Kamina Msg!~

In viewing of this rule, ALL senpai on the current list will be contacted by fataltea or myself with the questionnaire. If already signed up Senpai do not pass the questionnaire for whatever reason, they may continue to teach their assigned kouhai (if matched with one), however they will be taken off the list and will not be assigned any more students.

If, unfortunately, you are taken off the Senpai list for the reasons above, you must wait one month before submitting a new form and going through the questionnaire process once again to be considered!

Thank you all for understanding! Shanni, tchan and I are working hard to figure a better way of moderating the Buddy System since it's becoming so big with new kouhai signing up everyday!

For members who want to sign up and help others, please submit your form (if you meet post requirements)!!

This couldn't happen without everyone's hard work!! 8D ROW ROW FIGHT DAH POWAH!!!

4. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    UPDATE:

TO ALL SENPAI. Please check the AarinBuddy System thread for Senpai regularly as Shanni, tchan and I post important information like this. The senpai list is growing and fataltea and I cannot keep doublechecking to see whether you've followed through with an update.

From here on, any senpai that do not respond to an update will be first given a warning, and then if the problem continues, will be marked as "INACTIVE" and will not be assigned kouhai for a month.
  5. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    UPDATE:

When I get back home, I am going to edit the KOUHAI form to include what languages they speak.
  6. fataltea
    fataltea
    Announcement

Just want to remind all of our senpai - if your kouhai is doing well and doesn't appear to need anymore constant assistance, please let us know (for now, please VM or PM fataltea), so that we can free you up for more kouhai. Currently, ALL of our senpai are paired up with at least 1 student, so if your kouhai has "graduated", I would love to know in order to free you up for more. ^^
  7. Shanni
    Shanni
    The Chat Thread for Aarinbuddy has been made!

Yes! Finally it has been made. Come and join the chat train and get SPOTTED! Yes I am jipping of Aarin's idea of spotting members and giving them points. XD I am doing it a differently though. I will randomly pick people from all AarinBuddy related thread and SG and reward them 10 000 points! So if you've been active so far ;D.... be expected to get rewarded for it!

> Chat Thread <

Also on an unannounced date, I will tell you all it's Senpai Appreciation Day and send all the senpai some smackin points ;D
  8. fataltea
    fataltea
    Turn on your Visitor Message Center

SENPAI and KOUHAI - please be sure to have Visitor Message Center turned on in your profile if you are going to be participating! Communication with your senpai/kouhai and with the group moderators will be primarily through VM, so we need to have access to them. This is especially important for senpai, because I direct the new member to your profile page - if they can't leave a message, this is confusing and discouraging for them.
  9. Shanni
    Shanni
    Announcement

Drop by the AarinBuddy Chat Thead in the General Chat section for mini-games and giveaways! I will be doing them daily (when I have the time) So keep tabs on that thread >=)
  10. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Announcement

Very important update related to points for Aarinfantasy!

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t51085-rules-section-[please-read.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast