aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Nice to meet you!

1. crecre
    crecre
    Hey guys my name is KuroNeko, KN for short, and I'm soooo glad you made this group. I don't if I should be the first one to write somethin b/c I'm not maintaing the group, so I don't know anything about the rules of the group, but I'm really ready to get started. Sorry if I offend. Feel free to delete this if need be...trajedy... I love this pairing so I'm really to meet you guys b/c you do to!
    KN
  2. Michyio
    Michyio
    Nice to meet you KuroNeko. I'm Michyio and i created the group.Thanks for joining! ^^
    About the rules,there aren't any i guess.
    We could get started by saying why we like the pairing or if we've read any interesting D18 fanfiction.
    Have fun! ^^
  3. norsue
    norsue
    hey guys!! norsue's here
    nice to meet all D18 fans here. I love this pairing & 8059 so much. can anybody recommend any good D18 doujin & fan fiction for me
  4. MeWTh
    MeWTh
    Yoroshiku. Nice to meet you all~
    Mew post here that mean, i already cursed Amano Akira-sensei so she would made Dino and Hibari had more appearance (together) in manga then have "confession of love" arc. Then she would made circle, draw n published dj (by herself) of D18. or at least, change KHR genre to shonen ai. So dreams come true...
    Okay, enough with the day dreaming.
    @ norsue: For dj, mew love Peeco & TanakaBall (they are doujinka, aren't they? Or is it a circle. -dang!- i don't even know). since mew love comedy and heartwarming genre. But mew just download all scanlated dj on D18 tag. the latest is Ai No Sainou -DANG!- its 8059. sorry. my fault.
  5. MeWTh
    MeWTh
    Yoroshiku. Nice to meet you all~
    Mew post here that mean, i already cursed Amano Akira-sensei so she would made Dino and Hibari had more appearance (together) in manga then have "confession of love" arc. Then she would made circle, draw n published dj (by herself) of D18. or at least, change KHR genre to shonen ai. So dreams come true...
    Okay, enough with the day dreaming.
    @ norsue: For dj, mew love Peeco & TanakaBall (they are doujinka, aren't they? Or is it a circle. -dang!- i don't even know). since mew love comedy and heartwarming genre. But mew just download all scanlated dj on D18 tag. the latest is Ai No Sainou -DANG!- its 8059. sorry. my fault.
  6. Teruhi
    Teruhi
    Hi, Teruhi here ^^
    I've joined the group today. I started to like this couple thanks to my best friend. I was the one who told her about KHR, and she fell in love with Hibari for the first look At first I wasn't big fangirl of this pairing, I was like: "yeah, it's ok" but now I adore it we use to read D18 doujinshis together at night
    Wow, this was nearly my lifestory ^^'
  7. crecre
    crecre
    Hehe I suck b/c I didn't even know you started this group Michi. *bonk* I love this pairing becasue I think it's so cute how Hibari always flies off the handle and only Dino can handle (well Reborn too, but he doesn't count right now).
  8. garnetyuna
    garnetyuna
    Finally I found the group for the couple I love most: D18!! I was searching through pages of groups and finally here it comes! Thank you for creating it!
    Well, as you can tell I'm a super-uber fan of DinoxHibari! I just love this couple so much
  9. DevilDoll
    DevilDoll
    Hi! I'm DevilDoll. I just found this group a moment ago. Nice to meet all D18 fans here!
  10. Sakeya
    Sakeya
    Hey I'm sakeya(aka Liz) I just love DinoXhibari it's my favourite pairing in KHR (DinoXfuta is a close second) I love this group so glad i found it<3 ummm i added some pictures hope that ok....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast