aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favourite BL Drama?~

1. kiruasama
    kiruasama
    Togainu no Chi Drama
    I love this pairing and Akira seiyuu is amazing !
  2. hushlovies
    hushlovies
    cold series!! I will never forget that drama cd even if it's so angsty(which I like) and it's twisted!! the character's past was just soo!
    thanatos no futago too! I love the plot and the characters and seiyuus are just awesome!! it's my first serious bl drama cd plot that I heard.
    My very first drama cd "hitomi wo sumashite"!! awmgzz! it's my first and the reason I fell in love with bl!! this one stole my virgin and innocent pure heart lol!
    my hawtest fav drama cd's kuchiku megane!! I love hirarin's selfcest omgeez
  3. Kanashi
    Kanashi
    I love a lot of BL CD dramas but the most favourites are with Morikawa Toshiyuki and Suzumura Kenichi
  4. Moony
    Moony
    Anyone who mentioned Kichiku Megane (esp the cd with Yusa Kouji as uke..gah!) and 3Shake, I second but favorite seiyuus ever are MikiShin x Kamiya Hiroshi, so it goes without saying that the Shinayaka na Netsujou series is my favorite, especially Chocolate <3333
  5. zymiko
    zymiko
    i would recommend utsukushi hito ...i cried alot in this series...but love it
  6. kaworuFanboy
    kaworuFanboy
    I've listened to quite a few since my last post a few years ago haha, but some other SUPER GOOD ONES are Itoshi No Nekokke, Not Equal, Usagi Otoko Tora Otoko, the second story of Scarlet, and Castle Mango! I just downloaded a bunch earlier this evening and will report back later with which ones I enjoyed best.
  7. eiriyuki23
    eiriyuki23
    Hi!! i just joined the group
    Its nice that we can discuss drama CDs they're awesome
    I love Elektel delusion, Fumi and Shunpei are sooo cute
    i have a lins of drama CDs a like:
    1-Crimson spell
    2-haru wo daiteita
    3-kuroneko kareshi asobikata
    4-Honto yajuu
  8. Yuuri Kirito
    Yuuri Kirito
    1. Shinayaka na Netsujou (Miki Shinichirou x Kamiya Hiroshi)
    2. Ame no Kaeru Tokoro (Hino Satoshi x Kaji Yuuki)
    3. Senaka Awase no Koi (Terashima Takuma x Matsuoka Yoshitsugu)
  9. Hikouseki
    Hikouseki
    Hi! I somehow missed that there was a group for BLCD fans. I love them to pieces so here I am!

Some of my top favorites:
    1. Saezuru Tori was Habatakanai ~Yashiro <3 Shingaki Tarusuke <3<3<3~
    2. Flesh & Blood
    3. Wild Adapter
    4. Maou-sama wa Kare ga Kirai! <3 (this story is so cute, I love MoriMori here)
    @Yuuri Kirito; I gotta check Ame and Senaka out as soon as possible, but Flesh & Blood 18 is first up on my list at the moment.
  10. Schediophilia
    Schediophilia
    I love Idol Harassment and 3shake, because you kno, moans and stuff. Also Mousou catalogue and Between the Sheets aammmmggg >\\\\<
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast