aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~Top 4 best Harry/Draco fics~

1. FuDSiokA
    thanx*went looking it over*
  2. MarjieDistort
    Ugh, it's really hard to choose a top 4 when there are so many great ones! But for now...

1. The Bound Prince Series by slashpervert and sayingsorry_hh. (it's got 6 whopping "books" with the seventh still being written)
    2. Friend Like Me by Lady Vader
    3. Things That Change by eutychides
    4. Allegiance and Sedition by SilentAuror
    5. Big Dick, Come Quick by Calanthe
  3. bleakdesolation
    When I read HP/DM I usually go for ones with plot. I don't really like to read the oneshot lemons. I do have a few fics that I would be happy to share that I found and I think they deserve recomendations. So here they are...

1. Forgive Those Who Trespass - fanfiction.net

Summery-HPDM preslash. Harry was convinced he had an ordinary, if inconvenient, life. Then Ron and Hermione vanished into the Department of Mysteries. And it seems the only person who might know where they are is a mute Draco Malfoy. Featuring Pensieves, mutilation, torture, orientation denial, and other fun things.

~This is not for the faint of heart this is horror, but I will say for al thos people who don't like reading angst and such without a bit of reasurance, this does have a happy ending.

2. A Reckless Frame of Mind - fanfiction.net

Summery-HPDM preslash, AU post-war, no spoilers. Draco is a Psyche-Diver, and his newest patient is Auror Potter, who’s been a pathological liar for over a year—and has just tried to violently end his own life.

3. A Determined Frame of Mind - fanfiction.net

Summery-HPDM slash, sequel to A Reckless Frame of Mind. Draco and Harry now face the might of the Ministry in an attempt to discover who cast the Cassandra Curse on Harry. Add in Harry’s trust problems, and it’s a good thing Draco’s confident.

4. A Potion Named Desire - fanfiction.net

Summery-When Ron dies, Hermione falls into a deep depression. Desperate to relieve her symptoms, Harry reluctantly approaches “independent apothecary” (read: black market brewer) Draco Malfoy for help. Draco, agreeing to help for his own reasons, finds himself falling into a surprisingly intellectual companionship with both Hermione and Ron. But as they work together, two questions become paramount for Draco: How powerful will the Desire potion be when they’ve finished it? And what exactly is the mysterious potion that Harry takes every two weeks?

I just realized while I was getting the summeries for these stories that they are all by the same person! Lomonaaeren <-Check her out, she's amazing! All of her stories are very well written.
  4. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
  5. xafy80
    xafy80
    They are so many that I can't think about my favorites
    Fanfictin.net is one of the best pages ever!
  6. PurpleLightningDeathAngel
    PurpleLightningDeathAngel
    I read Serpent Tales on AFF and fell in LOVE. I have never read another HxD fic of that caliber...the plot was awesome to read, with lots of lemon, but no random, meaningless sex. It was great. ^_^
  7. Hyde
    Hyde
    I'm guessing we're talking about novel-length stories (or longer ) so I'll post some of my favorite here

1. Eclipse by Mijan
    Eclipse Chapter 1: Predator and Prey, a Harry Potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

This story is just...guh. So amazing. She has just enough angst for my liking, as well as enough humor and wit to keep it from not going to that one "angst point of no return". She keeps Harry and Draco wonderfully in character, as well as all the other people in the story.

2. Forgive Those Who Trespass by Lomonaaeren
    Lomonaaeren - FanFiction.Net

Probably one of the darkest and goriest stories I've read so far. And by gory, I mean this fic probably isn't for the light hearted; but it's one of the first fanfics I've ever read by this author (which got me hooked to her stories), and it holds a dear place in my favorite fanfic collection that I've gathered so far. Changing of the Guard is also a wonderful fanfic...In fact, I recommend reading all of her fanfiction. Her works are simply brilliant, and the plots for her stories are so unique~

3. The Slytherin Gryffindor/The Slytherin Hufflepuff by Cheryl Dyson
    Cheryl Dyson - FanFiction.Net

If you haven't read any of her fanfictions and you're a smut lover/pervert, do so now. She is probably one of the more well-known Harry/Draco writers because of her smut. But she also has some unique plots, and the Slytherin Griffindor and its counterpart is something that starts sometime after the seventh book, and one is a Harry/Draco, while the other is Albus/Scorpius.

4. Madame Scarlet's by Digitallace
    Digitallace - FanFiction.Net

Smut, angst, and creepers all rolled into one pretty amazing story. Don't really know what else to say. I'd also recommend Plundered, since that was pretty hot.

Now that I think about it, all of these authors just have awesome fanfics in general.

Edit: I just looked at bleakdesolation...And...You deserve a high five for your recommendations. =D XD
  8. Zannlovecraft
    Zannlovecraft
    This is my first post YAY
    So um here is my favorite fanfic H/D so far
    i couldn't really think of four of them so here is one really good notable one
    1. It can't be love
    ~Summery~ Draco Malfoy, Veela. Harry Potter, Veela's mate. Draco doesn't seem to think so, but why pass up an opportunity to have the Boy Who Lived bowing to your every want and need? DM/HP
    so yah tell me what you think ^-^
  9. anime_miz
    anime_miz
    Wow... I love to read Harry/Draco fics.. here's my current faves.... there's just soooo many. >_<

Mind, Body, Heart and Soul by Lady Koneko
    Tyger, Tyger by tigersilver
    Veela Struck by Lomonaaeren
    Renaissance by Cheryl Dyson
  10. SessInu_Fangirl_101
    SessInu_Fangirl_101
    Ok I know this will be a semi different list because for some reason I always see Harry as the uke. So in that regard I am a Draco/Harry reader. Thus my top 4 fanfics are:
    1. Harry's New Dad by LeoZodiac
    2. Where's My Dragon? by just-Felton
    3. Hybrid Destiny and Hybrid Legacy by amy
    4. Veela Inheritance Problems by Sakya
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast