aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Anime~~

1. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    Discussion about the Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru anime here~~~

i love the opening.. luka looks so cool in it..

the anime differs a bit from the manga but i'll wait till more eps before i judge it.. ^^
    anyways, it still is great! XD the art is great and the seiyuu are perfect!
  2. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    I'm actually very happy, because when I dropped by to Taiwan to have a vacation, I happen to come across Asuka's Bumper Serial Manga Issue 5, and it had Luka on its cover page!

And I bought it because Luka seduced me to buy it! xD
    And for the freebies, they had a special UraBoku DVD xD
    Which contained a trailer, behind-the-scenes, and small talks.
    That I found, were present in YouTube as well =___="
    because someone ripped it off the same DVD I had lol.

So yea, if you haven't watched it, you might want to see it here.

Trailer: YouTube - Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru / Betrayal Knows My Name Trailer
    Behind-the-Scenes: YouTube - Uragiri wa boku no namae wo shitteiru TV anime special furoku DVD (Part 1/4)
    Small Talk: YouTube - sLuVs01's Channel
  3. Shroom
    Shroom
    The op and ed is so lovely...I just couldnt stop staring at luka^^
    I loved the first episode and cant wait for the second that will air tomorrow at CR
    The manga and anime differ a bit but thats normal i guess!!
  4. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    @kurone whoa.. you buy the may issue.. i wanted to buy it too but i i can only get my hands on the april one.. so i only get the notebook.. XD

@shroom i cant wait for the next ep too.. tomorrow will DL it asap! XD
  5. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    yesterday i watched the 2nd ep.. i'm sad to say i'm a bit dissapointed about it.. huhu, the manga is better to me now~~

firstly, the scene where the female yuki and luka at the beginning of the 2nd ep just sucks.. i mean, guys already loathes this anime from the beginning.. why make some fanservice to them and give us some bad stuff.. >.<"
    and then, the duras.. the duras is just so shiny and so unappropriate.. looks a lot like the monsters from fushigi yugi ova.. >.<" *sigh* duras arent mean to shiny and beatiful like that....

however, there are some good things.. i like how each ep ended in a good way.. and the art is great.. the op is of course good.. XD and how it differs from the manga but still keep the manga's story..^^
  6. remielle
    remielle
    Yep, the manga is way better so far. I feel that the anime is a bit slow right now, then again 22 more episodes to go! XD It kinda makes me sad that the anime is emphasizing too much on the female Yuki than the present one.

want to see Luka/Yuki moments!!
  7. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    woot!! luka and yuki will have character song!!!
  8. xaymara
    xaymara
    beautiful anime, I like song too, opening and ending, I hope the anime continue with more episodes. luka and yuki character song awesome.
  9. Sayra
    Sayra
    I enjoy the opening and the ending...they macht perfectly! In my opinion xD

Yes, the anime its a little different of manga, but i thinks they follow thing important in the manga and the anime...so that's why a enjoy to see the anime ^^
  10. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Sigh.. I'm upset about the anime as well.

@sakurai: agreed, the duras are...

and they didn't have the part where Luka told Yuki not to heal him because it would hurt Yuki~! I loved that part so much and they didn't include it in the anime! D:

DANG DANG DANG
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast