aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Your favorite Uke

1. Everdark
    Everdark
    What is your favorite Uke? I would have to say mine is Misaki from Junjou Romantica. He makes such a cute uke.
  2. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Kojima from the Little Butterfly manga by Hinako Takanaga <3
    http://www.junemanga.com/covers/full/9781569709061.jpg Kojima is the Blond one.
  3. Aeli
    Aeli
    mine is ayase from okane ga nai, he's soo cute.
  4. iThreat
    iThreat
    hm, honestly ukes like Misaki from Romantica, I don't like. that's like the one type I don't like... I like deliquent ones, cute/chibi ones, I like ones that can stand up for themselves, but I can't stand one that's always yelling and just everything else. It annoys me...
  5. Trinket
    Trinket
    Tatsumi Souichi from KSB and Hiroki from Junjou Egoist.
  6. AarinsRitsuka
    AarinsRitsuka
    Mine would be....any uke really but one of my top favorites would be Ritsuka from Loveless
  7. BloodFang10
    BloodFang10
    My favorite is between Akihito from the view finder series and Val from Crimson Spell @.@
  8. kiraloveless
    kiraloveless

HIRO SAAAANNNFROM JUNJOU ROMANTICA @<@ <3
    i cant tell who is the uke the prince nowaki or hiro san ^^

but i have to know is it hiro the uke or is it nowaki o,o i cant really tell ....
  9. Ayakaoru
    Ayakaoru
    I love beautiful ukes like Shuri from the game hanakage and Taki from Hyakujitsu no bara I wish there are many many many more beautiful ukes in the future!
  10. yukieiri22000
    yukieiri22000
    Mine has to be Hinato Yoshihara from Honey Boys Spiral
    Natsui Kodaka from Thunderbolt Boys - Denkou Sekka Boys

and Yuki Sakurai from Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru

Wish there were more of these type of ukes, especially their drop dead gorgeous seme boyfriends!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast